Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
jab jab jo jo hona hai tab tab so so hota hai.

Guys,
Don’t get stressed for something which isn’t in our control. But, keep the spirit high. Cheers!!

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
If pr card obtained then yes, otherwise CoPR would be enough along a poof of address of your sibling.
Hi guys,
My brother got his PR recently, but he is not living in canada at present. Can I still claim points for sibling through him by providing his present address outside canada? Or does the sibling have to be residing in canada for me to be able to claim those points?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Hi guys,
My brother got his PR recently, but he is not living in canada at present. Can I still claim points for sibling through him by providing his present address outside canada? Or does the sibling have to be residing in canada for me to be able to claim those points?
Residing in Canada. That’s why they ask for Proof of Current Residency (Address) in Canada. Check their requirements on this and you can see.

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
Residing in Canada. That’s why they ask for Proof of Current Residency (Address) in Canada. Check their requirements on this and you can see.
Thats what i thought too. Created my profile on May 11 at a score of 454, thinking that i'm quite comfortable. Considering that the last few draws were around 450ish, i was too. But looks like fate has some other cards in store for me.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

dshikha22

May 14, 2019
One question on spouse non-accompanying. I am CEC inland, maxed out ielts sitting at 453. My wife is on open work permit and already in Canada. If I go with spouse non-accompanying (which will give 459), can she still continue here on her open work permit? Can the kids go to school on visitor record? I can do family sponsorship separately, and if they can still continue in their opw and visitor record here, it doesn't make any difference in the situation. What do you guys think?
Your status is what determines your family status in Canada right now.
If you get PR, your work permit would change from PGWP (assuming you are on one).
The case you are trying would be advisable when you have 2 months left on your current permit.
You would have nothing to loose.

db79

May 24, 2019
I have no choice now except to accept OINP nomination. My CRS = 458. For the next draw, the cut-off will shoot up again and take time to come down. I sincerely hope that there is a draw today itself!

Reactions: EnthuChap

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I have no choice now except to accept OINP nomination. My CRS = 458. For the next draw, the cut-off will shoot up again and take time to come down. I sincerely hope that there is a draw today itself!

your message is just the words that CIC may have been intending to hear and maybe that says why we didnt have a draw yesterday. sorry, but I think there will be a lot of people doing the same. Anyway, you can just wait till the next week draw to see the cutoff and then decide.

Reactions: EnthuChap

ahsanshahbaz

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
What time does the draw usually happen? If there is one.
From Now till next 2 to 3 hours is when the draw is usually published. But I highly doubt there will be a draw today. It does not look like a technical glitch it is more likely intentional move from IRCC.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Quick question to you, you have already got the PCC. How long is PCC valid before getting ITA? I plan on getting one soon. My crs score is 458 and have an NOI from Ontario
Police clearance certificates are valid for one year from the date they were issued. However, police clearance certificates from the country in which you currently reside have to have been issued within six months from when you submit your application for permanent residence.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Your status is what determines your family status in Canada right now.
If you get PR, your work permit would change from PGWP (assuming you are on one).
The case you are trying would be advisable when you have 2 months left on your current permit.
You would have nothing to loose.
Thanks. I am on closed ICT work permit and it is expiring on Jan 2020. Extension request is in progress though.