+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
I know how you feel, believe me. I made the mistake of choosing ICAS (who took over 7 months to prepare my report) and by the time I got it in early June it was too late. Had I got it within the time promised, I would have received an ITA. Take heart and just trust in God's timing. I see that you have 460 points. That's a strong score and I have no doubt you'll receive an ITA really soon. In the meantime, I wish you peace and comfort.
Thank u so much for ur words. I am really tired now. I have been waiting for an ITA since so long.. I followed the draw pattern and tried to increase my score. Now that i have 460, it still is not enough??? This CIC is playing with me..

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Was there a reason for it the last time?

bro keep hope alive, there will be draw today after 4 PM ottawa or before. There will be a draw for sure. and even if there is variation there wont be 4 week gap. The only reason I believe so because there is no reason for 4 week gap again.

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
My brother got his PR 3 weeks ago. He plans to travel by next year. I’m in the pool with 453. Do I just wait for him to move and settle and claim points? Or I should keep hoping for scores to drop to 453?

Catnat

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Thank u so much for ur words. I am really tired now. I have been waiting for an ITA since so long.. I followed the draw pattern and tried to increase my score. Now that i have 460, it still is not enough??? This CIC is playing with me..
It's honestly been one of the most frustrating and draining periods of my life. But maybe this break in their pattern might lead to something positive. Maybe an increase in draw size or b2b draws. There is no reason to delay the draws (especially since the recent provincial draws), so I think they will have a draw soon.

Reactions: Rose1207

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Just remember that you'll have to provide proof of his PR status (P.R Card) and of his residence in Canada. (Bank statement or utility bill).

My brother got his PR 3 weeks ago. He plans to travel by next year. I’m in the pool with 453. Do I just wait for him to move and settle and claim points? Or I should keep hoping for scores to drop to 453?

vgm10689

May 29, 2019
The second draw in May was program specific for FST
That was not the reason for the gap though. It was arbitrary that the draw happened only for FST. No official communication regarding the reason for a long gap was given. Anything said on these forums or news articles are merely speculations.

I do not know if IRCC ever discusses their draw process. I haven't even seen anywhere on their sites citing that they do draw in a 2 week pattern. All of us have understood draws as an implicit signal. The only explicitly published data is the cut-off score, distribution and cut-off date post draw, nothing is revealed on future draws.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
So in case, the draw isn't today my IELTS expires Aug 18 and the next IELTS date is Aug 17. My score right now is 480 and I do not know what to do since result takes 13 days and I won't get the new result in time for the next draw. What should I do? Stay in the pool and if I get the ITA do I tell them I need to update with new score??

Reactions: cino86