+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Reposting for more feedback/response on this , request your help :)

Good day All!

I have few questions POST ITA :

1. Is it "mandatory" to credit the gift deed amount in my account from my dad's account or is it enough to show FD(along with gift deed affidavit) and a cheque from my dad's account where it says I will be the benificiary? Basically planning to show X amount from Dad's account as gift (with docs for gift deed) and Y amount from salary account
2. I have a salary account (going to show for POF) where employer is joint holder . Do you think its will be an issue ?
3. Will IRCC consider 6 month average only for POF or is it based on current balance?
The FD if it is in your name it is fine, only fd certificate, a gift deed and a letter from bank stating that the fd amount can be redeemed at any time
Joint account with employer?? how come? then there has to be a letter from employer which states that he has no problem if you are showing that amount for POF towards immigration and you have right to redeem that amount
Current balance is fine

Reactions: falcon_white1

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Asking for a friend.. Pls help

He has put a wrong NOC while submitting his express entry profile in the pool. Now, is there any possibility to change the NOC and working dates in the work history area? It is greyed out. How to go about it? He is still waiting for Ita.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey Ontario Tech Draw Team,

Please don't conduct draws too quickly. Otherwise, negative folks in this forum will not be able to breathe properly.

You know, they don't even login to this forum so frequently now a days because of you guys only. Please respect them and don't show them the mirror again and again.:p

Congratulations to those who got NOI yesterday, it's your day to celebrate now! :)

lovekumar86

May 8, 2019
Dear friends,

My work permit is expiring on August 08, 2019 and I just applied for PR under CEC category. I want to apply for bridge work permit immediately.

Can anyone let me know what are the documents required to apply for bridge work permit and the process to apply. Please help as it's very urgent.

Thank you

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
.Hello All,

I have been watching this thread for over an year and this is my first post. My score is 436, and today I got an NOI from Ontario. However my birthday is on August 7th post which my CRS would be 430. I do not have any documents like police certificate etc ready , so I cant apply by Aug 7th. If I accept the invite sometime by September 1st week would I still be a candidate or no? Is CRS Score frozen after NOI like today like it is after an ITA?

Secondly, I did my masters from USF in Florida and I should get my transcripts by Aug end and WES Evaluations hopefully by Oct . Do you think it makes sense for me to wait and submit? Advantage would be I can apply jointly with my spouse then and still my score would be 458 . Also I put as maried and number of family members as 1 instead of 2 , I realize I should have put 2 there, however my spouse is not accompanying me should I edit it now? Will it impact my Notice of Interest from Ontario
Kudos to this group, lots of questions of mine were answered, but couldnt find answer to this one regarding NOI and age.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Cb
NOI is an interest shown by ONIP in your profile assuming that you would be eligible to apply for any of their streams. You have 45 days time to submit your application to ONIP and if everything is in place they will nominate you and u will get 600 points and you will get the through the immediate next draw.
There will be a date by which you have to accept your NOI and post that u have 45 days i believe.

The connection between NOI and your current crs score is to define eligibility. The crs will change with your birthday and NOI is based on their eligibility criteria which is minimum 400. Since your score is still above 400 your NOI will still be valid
If you have received NOI under tech stream please check the eligibility criteria and if you are still eligible even after crs is changed
You can edit your profile personal info but make sure it isnt changing the score to make you ineligible as the NOI is based on the current score and the info you have provided.

It is always wise to put accurate info for faster processing ( like putting married if you are and showing as spouse not accompanying)

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Not everyone will join OINP route since there are applicants who've 455 & above score and they will wait for the direct ITA by CIC.

To achieve "nominations target", Ontario always issues 20% more NOIs. That is why, they've surpassed their quota for this year.

By the way, what's your NOC? I thought you must have got NOI as well, but it seems you didn't. Please share your NOC.
Here goes my ordeal. I'm from Software Sales and 6221 has that as a representative designation and also it is of Cat B. So I decided to choose that instead of 0601, which is Cat O. It came as a surprise to me that 0601 got picked in 31st May Draw. So from that point onwards, I have changed my Primary NOC and other recent work experience to 0601 from 6221.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
In my own opinion ,I think CIC will definitely increase the ITAs to 3900 as the year progresses so as not to create serious damage to 450+ applicants in the pool.the tech draw will have an impact on CRS score with time ,but the damage will not be as so many are anticipating..

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hey Ontario Tech Draw Team,

Please don't conduct draws too quickly. Otherwise, negative folks in this forum will not be able to breathe properly.

You know, they don't even login to this forum so frequently now a days because of you guys only. Please respect them and don't show them the mirror again and again.:p

Congratulations to those who got NOI yesterday, it's your day to celebrate now! :)
How to join the group ? Says it is full

Edit : Have joined it now. Thanks

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Here goes my ordeal. I'm from Software Sales and 6221 has that as a representative designation and also it is of Cat B. So I decided to choose that instead of 0601, which is Cat O. It came as a surprise to me that 0601 got picked in 31st May Draw. So from that point onwards, I have changed my Primary NOC and other recent work experience to 0601 from 6221.
Oh I see. As per my understanding, Ontario will be now focusing on Tech draw for rest of the year. They've prioritized this tech stream now, so chances of NOCs which were picked on May 31 are quite less.

Rest, you never know, how they conduct remaining draws of this year. I wish you good luck and pray you get clear soon.

Keep your hopes high and chins up, always!

Reactions: EnthuChap

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

He has put a wrong NOC while submitting his express entry profile in the pool. Now, is there any possibility to change the NOC and working dates in the work history area? It is greyed out. How to go about it? He is still waiting for Ita.
yes he can

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Oh I see. As per my understanding, Ontario will be now focusing on Tech draw for rest of the year. They've prioritized this tech stream now, so chances of NOCs which were picked on May 31 are quite less.

Rest, you never know, how they conduct remaining draws of this year. I wish you good luck and pray you get clear soon.

Keep your hopes high and chins up, always!
Absolutely mate! People with 435 are getting through, so until I reach to 435 there's a hope. I certainly didn't hope to land in this crisis with 448. However, I'm keeping my eyes open and hopes high.

If I'm not likeable to Canada then hail the motherland!

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018

Can change before receiving ita, no issue

Vibhuti

Jul 31, 2019
Due to pending ECA ,I was enable to create express entry profile and oinp second draw took place yesterday.was yesterday's draw last tech draw from Ontario for 2019 or is there chances that they will conduct one more draw till December 2019?Please guide through this guys.