+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@Dheana90 @seniors please let me know when do you expect ita for 452 for this year or this score is bad for this year.i feel like dying seeing the current trend. Why God is so harsh on me:(
Hey @disappointed_87, I would say maybe at the end of this year if CIC increases ITA number from next draw. Otherwise, it should be early next year because I'm expecting a significant number of influx of PNP nominations from next draw as well and if there will be no increase in ITA, it's hard to say that 452 candidates will receive ITA this year.

But I'm hoping that CIC will increase the ITA start from next draw and hopefully not many PNP nomination will be approve at once. That way, the cut off score will decrease in every draw.

Last edited:

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Yup doing everything thats currently in my power. I am literally trying to make myself a better person for this. Even if I dont get an ITA by the end of it. Its okay. Me and my wife are passionate about moving to this country. We are happy that we are 27 and we realised it sooner than later, so many of our decisions are around this.
Did you try to see if your profile fits in NOC 2172? That could be way to an Ontario PNP tech draw invite. I do resonate with your thoughts, about your decisions being linked to this process. I am going through the same, although happy that I have a bit more time on my hand. Started this process before I turned 25 in April. Will just wait for at max a couple of more OINP tech draws, otherwise will start to work on increasing my score

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
As the major impact of 31st May PNP draw was observed on last draw ie 1 month and 3 weeks later

Going by the same logic we will be seeing similar impact on 4th September draw due to 1600 PNP issued on 12th July
And this time the impact will be 60% bigger as the nominations are high. 1600 as compared to 1000

hove&B

May 30, 2019
No. It's done the same as PBT. So,basically the only way u can know the TRF is when you receive your result result paper.
If you are talking about the Test Report Form (TRF) number.....for IDP its right at the bottom of your online result page.....however you still need to wait for the report itself to know the date of the result to fill in your express entry profile.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If you are talking about the Test Report Form (TRF) number.....for IDP its right at the bottom of your online result page.....however you still need to wait for the report itself to know the date of the result to fill in your express entry profile.
That's what I said in my previous post though. All the TRF number will be on the bottom right of the paper/form. Regardless of where did you take your IELTS test.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes! get a good degree that's useful for you in future and one from a good institution.. Plus, ECA is not granted for every degree from every institution..

See.. if one gets caught one is banned for 5 years.. and there's a common question in all immigration or visa applications - Have you applied before?

If one selects yes, they have to explain why they were rejected.. That's a sure shot way to get your application declined.

Don't go for illegal routes!

And whenever you sign any application.. there is a clause stating whatever I have stated is true.. Even if you get PR and are found misrepresenting information, there is a chance that one may get the PR cancelled later..
Exactly! Thank you for detailing it out, I want every prospective pr candidate to look at this.

hove&B

May 30, 2019
That's what I said in my previous post though.
Ok
For me in particular i didnt wait for the report to be sent since i only needed the report date...i called the center and they provided the date.....not sure about other centers though hence the reason i said you may have to wait for the report to be sent.

Reactions: Dheana90

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did you try to see if your profile fits in NOC 2172? That could be way to an Ontario PNP tech draw invite. I do resonate with your thoughts, about your decisions being linked to this process. I am going through the same, although happy that I have a bit more time on my hand. Started this process before I turned 25 in April. Will just wait for at max a couple of more OINP tech draws, otherwise will start to work on increasing my score
Yes it fits both 2171 and 2172, but i am not an engineer by qualification. Either ways I am looking for MBA so just workings towards that now. But yes most probably I might put it as 2172.

What is your profile like?

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
The number of ITAs will be increased to 3750 August.u will be cleared nxt draw.
Yes, I agree! there will be no draws under 3500. We will see the ITAs will increase to 3900 or 4200 soon. Most probably before any change from New Government. I hope this Increase of number of ITAs will clear everyone over 445-477 before this December.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, I agree! there will be no draws under 3500. We will see the ITAs will increase to 3900 or 4200 soon. Most probably before any change from New Government. I hope this Increase of number of ITAs will clear everyone over 445-477 before this December.
sorry I mean to say 445-447

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

A quick question:

My wife (primary applicant) job history is as follows:

Organization Start date End date Comment

Company1 June 24, 2010 Sep 27, 2013

Company2 Nov 19, 2013 Aug 01, 2016 Gap from Sep 28 2013 till Nov 18 2013

Company3 Feb 22, 2017 Till Date Did 3 month internship from Sep 2016 to Dec 2016 with Company3

For company2, last salary slip we have is of Sep2015 after that unpaid maternity leave started.

Are we fine here? Or we need some kind of affidavit stating gaps. Please guide.
Thanks in advance.