+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Bro.. keep trying to increase you score.. get pnp.. leave no stone unturned..

In my opinion, there should be a drop in cut off post elections
Yup doing everything thats currently in my power. I am literally trying to make myself a better person for this. Even if I dont get an ITA by the end of it. Its okay. Me and my wife are passionate about moving to this country. We are happy that we are 27 and we realised it sooner than later, so many of our decisions are around this.

Reactions: akhil994

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Yup doing everything thats currently in my power. I am literally trying to make myself a better person for this. Even if I dont get an ITA by the end of it. Its okay. Me and my wife are passionate about moving to this country. We are happy that we are 27 and we realised it sooner than later, so many of our decisions are around this.
Yes lucky u.. m about to turn 30.. u know what that means:confused:

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes lucky u.. m about to turn 30.. u know what that means:confused:
I know exactly. I was going to pick up a random masters degree to boost my scores up and then my wife told me why do you want to do this. If we really want a good life lets do it the right way!

I see many people commenting before on illegal ways to boost points. Sadly it does exists, especially from developing nations.

briany

Jul 25, 2019
Hi. Grafeful if you guys can give me some advice. I will be having 1 year of foreign work experience in the coming Nov but I can only get CRS 449 even if I obtain CLB 10. What would you recommend to boost my score?

Should I apply for working holiday and see if I can gain some Canadian experience? Or should I pick up random masters or diplomas? Is there any other option that I have never thought of?

Thanks in advance!

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Guys
I just have a question, if the cut off doesn’t go down on 7th august, what do you guys think; will all the 459 clear or if there will be tie breaking rule?
I’m at 459 and I put my application on July 15th.
Its just my visa is expiring and I’m really tensed.
Any comments would be helpful.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys
I just have a question, if the cut off doesn’t go down on 7th august, what do you guys think; will all the 459 clear or if there will be tie breaking rule?
I’m at 459 and I put my application on July 15th.
Its just my visa is expiring and I’m really tensed.
Any comments would be helpful.
All 459 clear

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
In as much as I do understand you,I will advise u let this go behind u,just keep your fingers crossed,there is nothing we can do to changer what CIC will have to bring to us nxt 2 weeks...except we improve our scores.but one thing I can assure u is that what ever we see here is just guess work....you have a very good chance to get the ITA in nxt draw. Just relax bro...you never can tell what God have for us...don't worry much pray more and hope for the best.
I understand bro, i have an OINP invitation which will expire on 25Aug. So i was just curious to know if I can wait for the next two draws or go with the PNP( which is again further delay + extra amt)

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
I understand bro, i have an OINP invitation which will expire on 25Aug. So i was just curious to know if I can wait for the next two draws or go with the PNP( which is again further delay + extra amt)
Is there any harm waiting till 21st Aug?
Fill in all forms/info for OINP and press the submit button after 21st Aug draw result

Reactions: Herlo

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I know exactly. I was going to pick up a random masters degree to boost my scores up and then my wife told me why do you want to do this. If we really want a good life lets do it the right way!

I see many people commenting before on illegal ways to boost points. Sadly it does exists, especially from developing nations.
Yes! get a good degree that's useful for you in future and one from a good institution.. Plus, ECA is not granted for every degree from every institution..

See.. if one gets caught one is banned for 5 years.. and there's a common question in all immigration or visa applications - Have you applied before?

If one selects yes, they have to explain why they were rejected.. That's a sure shot way to get your application declined.

Don't go for illegal routes!

And whenever you sign any application.. there is a clause stating whatever I have stated is true.. Even if you get PR and are found misrepresenting information, there is a chance that one may get the PR cancelled later..

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Last edited:

Khanstan

Jul 12, 2019

The number of ITAs will be increased to 3750 August.u will be cleared nxt draw.

Reactions: Herlo