+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

blessedveev

Jul 25, 2019
S
I have waited to get one-year consistent job experience as others were not. Now I have my IELTS expiring and even if I retake no hope for 456. its frustrating.
same here.. Waited a full year too to apply too.. 456 used to be a brilliant score.
Don’t understand why we have desperate people on this journey who would do anything illegal to increase their scores.
I’m seriously considering a petition so that CIC is publicly aware of this trend.

Reactions: Angel1113

milanoforza

Jul 25, 2019
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and got some questions about OINP, my noc is 7321 and got interest letter in my profle in March this year, but at that time my work experience was only 8 months. Now I'm sitting at 448 with work experience ready. Anyone know if the Ontario skilled worker program will be reopened this year? Is that mandatory to live in Ontario to get it approved? I only read "must residence in Ontario." on OINP website. Is that possible to stay outside of Canada and wait for that nomination?

Thx. good luck to everyone!

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
I got my ITA yesterday and submitted all the Docs today. Would like to thank all for the help I received from everyone in this group.
Good luck to all those waiting!
How did you do that so fast? When did you get your proof of funds/medical check up?