+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Can anyone help me? I want to know how to calculate my work experience if hours are fluctuating every week.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
please, can someone help? I am kinda freaking out right now. Has anyone of you had to deal with such a situation?
The employment letter should mention the average hours you worked per week. If that averages out to be 20 hours a week (average over the duration of your job with that employer), it is a part time work. I would make a table, put down everything, calculated averages, and get employment letters accordingly. Hope that helps.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
please, can someone help? I am kinda freaking out right now. Has anyone of you had to deal with such a situation?
Also, if you feel you have to explain something, an explanation letter along with the application (they give you an option to upload an explanation letter) goes a long way. Mention everything to the best of your knowledge and as reflected in your employment letter. That way, you make your point clear and also stay away from misrepresentation (even unintentional).

Sue_R2019

Jul 18, 2019
Just got my ITA, all the hard work paid off, phew! Gave IELTS on 6th of July (1st attempt) and submitted my profile on 22nd July and I am so happy that I got it ITA in two days after submission. Good luck to all others waiting for their ITAs.

Nimra_n

May 25, 2019
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Just got my ITA, all the hard work paid off, phew! Gave IELTS on 6th of July (1st attempt) and submitted my profile on 22nd July and I am so happy that I got it ITA in two days after submission. Good luck to all others waiting for their ITAs.
Many congratulations! Best of luck.. what was your score?

Reactions: Sue_R2019