+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

jollystripes

Jun 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm so delighted to tell you, after being a part of great struggle from the last 6 months, I got my ITA today.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this great CRS draw journey so far. Undoubtedly, everyone has unique story in their lives and when they fall down, they come up more stronger next time.

I've seen so many applicants so far who made themselves motivated through out till the time they didn't get the golden ITA ticket. Because they deserved the BEST!

Big salute to those, who're still waiting for their turns and didn't give up. You guys are the best examples for everyone who're striving for the best to happen still. Keep pushing yourself, don't stop, try hard to enhance your scores and don't give a single damn to negative folks. No matter what, never ever give up!

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL YOU WIN!! :)
Congratulations @13nitinsharma, good luck for the rest of the process. I trust we'll benefit from your experiences in the eAPR stage, just as we've always done here.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
My friend, I don't think I would be able to manage the tracker now on. I would be happy if someone can take over this and try to publish on ROH threads on regular intervals.
It is totally understandable. I will be happy to do it. I might not be able to do a good job as you but I will try my best.

Milanarora

Mar 16, 2019
Predicting CIC is hard now.49000 ITA's have been issued and more is coming biweekly. If CIC is planning on surpassing the no of invitations for 2018, in that case we can expect the number to go up for biweekly draws.

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
Tensed now my visa expires on aug 13th
And I am sitting at 458, profile created on May 16th what are my chances guys !
Need some input

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
*Candidates from the Federal Skilled Trades Program, were eligible for this round of invitations.

Could this be the reasons for this unusual draw? I mean some of the berths must have been taken by FSTP guys...

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
*Candidates from the Federal Skilled Trades Program, were eligible for this round of invitations.

Could this be the reasons for this unusual draw? I mean some of the berths must have been taken by FSTP guys...
No, because people under FSTP with higher score than cut off are always included in regular draw.
I mean a regular draw/ no program specific draw includes PNP, CEC, FSW and FSTP.

Reactions: Maddy1150

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am currently @ 459. Profile created on June 17th, 2019. Any chances of getting picked before/ On September 4th draw? I will be loosing 5 points on October 7th.
You have very high chances of getting picked up before October. Congratulations and good luck!

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I think the reason why the score only drop by one point is because the huge number of 459-460 candidates. Atleast 460 scorer are cleared now.

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I'm so delighted to tell you, after being a part of great struggle from the last 6 months, I got my ITA today.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this great CRS draw journey so far. Undoubtedly, everyone has unique story in their lives and when they fall down, they come up more stronger next time.

I've seen so many applicants so far who made themselves motivated through out till the time they didn't get the golden ITA ticket. Because they deserved the BEST!

Big salute to those, who're still waiting for their turns and didn't give up. You guys are the best examples for everyone who're striving for the best to happen still. Keep pushing yourself, don't stop, try hard to enhance your scores and don't give a single damn to negative folks. No matter what, never ever give up!

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL YOU WIN!! :)
@13nitinsharma Congrats,so happy for you. Thank you for all your motivation,encouragement and keeping sanity on this thread. For updating the tracker & predictions.You are an awesome human being & Canada is lucky to have. Godspeed bro.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma