Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
tuition fee is much lower if you become PR
Yes agreed. Hopefully something works out or additional 30k cad I have to take as loan!

My suggestion to every person who is less than 30 and above 25, if your scores are low, improve it by taking up something that adds value to your career. Don't take up a program to increase crs score because this is just the basic, real deal starts when you move there and start living the life. I am from a middle class family, this is a huge risk I am taking but this needed to be done. I am taking the risk of going there and starting a new chapter with my wife. This is the prime time to do it.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
A great plot mate, one suggestion if you can, if we can adjust the distance between bars to the number of days would be great. So, we can see a larger gap with the spike..

Every 5-6 months, as people get more hopeful, CIC just skips a draw and the score jumps up. Idk if that is intentional or pure coincidence.

Reactions: Angel1113

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
today morning india time as i changed my noc in profile , i got a msg profile-ineligible. post that i recreated my profile and got the status as submitted .my crs is 466.will i be eligible to receive an ITA in this draw ?

db79

May 24, 2019
CIC is more conservative this year despite wide claims that they are going to increase the number of intake.
They have limited the size to merely 3350 and it is only until recently that they are taking 3600 candidates compared to last year which was 3750 or 3900 candidates.
Also, the one month absence of not making any draw has denatured the pool spiking the high cut-off rate.
I'm still at 458 and I've not received an ITA yet. The sad thing is that my profile is expiring on the 3rd of August 2019 and I'll have to start all over again!
Feeling absolutely dejected today.

Reactions: EnthuChap

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
CIC is more conservative this year despite wide claims that they are going to increase the number of intake.
They have limited the size to merely 3350 and it is only until recently that they are taking 3600 candidates compared to last year which was 3750 or 3900 candidates.
Also, the one month absence of not making any draw has denatured the pool spiking the high cut-off rate.
I'm still at 458 and I've not received an ITA yet. The sad thing is that my profile is expiring on the 3rd of August 2019 and I'll have to start all over again!
I hope your IELTS is still valid and your birthday aint nearby. If so, I hope you get your invite in the next draw. Best wishes

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I'm so delighted to tell you, after being a part of great struggle from the last 6 months, I got my ITA today.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this great CRS draw journey so far. Undoubtedly, everyone has unique story in their lives and when they fall down, they come up more stronger next time.

I've seen so many applicants so far who made themselves motivated through out till the time they didn't get the golden ITA ticket. Because they deserved the BEST!

Big salute to those, who're still waiting for their turns and didn't give up. You guys are the best examples for everyone who're striving for the best to happen still. Keep pushing yourself, don't stop, try hard to enhance your scores and don't give a single damn to negative folks. No matter what, never ever give up!

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL YOU WIN!! :)
A huge congratulation, dear. Thank you for including us in your journey.

I hope we (all of ROH followers) can have a meet and greet one day in Canada :D:D

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
If I take Computer delivered IELTS on 30th July when will get the result?! Do anyone have idea about it...will I get before 7th?!. Please help.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Oh my. This is a devastating situation... unless there is a b2b draw on July 31st.

The only thing you can do is maybe to withdraw and recreate your EE profile ASAP even before Aug 3rd... that way you’ll have a profile creation date a couple days earlier than Aug 3rd by next draw (supposed to be Aug 7 if it’s a regular bi-weekly draw) but I honestly don’t know how much difference it would make... and I don’t know if there’s any drawback of such withdrawal

m.alassaad

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
If I take Computer delivered IELTS on 30th July when will get the result?! Do anyone have idea about it...will I get before 7th?!. Please help.
If you are doing it in Canada, I would say yes. I sat for IELTS twice in Calgary and both times results were out within 5 regular days NOT business days.

I did both tests on a Saturday and would always get my results on the next Thursday.