Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Then why does it say this when you click on the astric:
Candidates from the Federal Skilled Trades Program, were eligible for this round of invitations.
Yes. They were eligible but so does the FSW and PNP nomination receiver. If it's only FST program draw specific, it will state so on top of the announcement of invitation round page not on the asteric!!!

It clearly said on top and in bold font that today's draw is No program specified.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No offense, I doubt it will ever reach 453 in September
That's okay! I am in for the long game! I am planning a MBA in rotman or ivey. If I get before fall 2020 well and good and if not, no worries, will study and then go for it. As long as I have a job post college I am happy. I would either way end up either as fsw or cec.

m.alassaad

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I'm so delighted to inform you that I received my ITA. Many thanks to all the folks in the ROH forums. It has been my my relief and confidence drug so far.
Congratulations!

Did you receive the ITA in your CIC account or was it sent to your personal email?

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm so delighted to tell you, after being a part of great struggle from the last 6 months, I got my ITA today.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this great CRS draw journey so far. Undoubtedly, everyone has unique story in their lives and when they fall down, they come up more stronger next time.

I've seen so many applicants so far who made themselves motivated through out till the time they didn't get the golden ITA ticket. Because they deserved the BEST!

Big salute to those, who're still waiting for their turns and didn't give up. You guys are the best examples for everyone who're striving for the best to happen still. Keep pushing yourself, don't stop, try hard to enhance your scores and don't give a single damn to negative folks. No matter what, never ever give up!

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL YOU WIN!! :)
All the best dude..please don't leave ROH. My sincere request

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Any chance for 458 nxt draw?
My prediction:
Next cut-off will be either 459 (almost cleared) or 458 (tiebreaker in early or mid May).

Sitting at 458, Aug 21 might be my turn but I’m not gonna sit and wait

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Did you get it?
@13nitinsharma , am at 458 EE profile created on 15 June. Should I wait for the next 2 draws (i.e. Aug 7 and 21) ? (Or) go with the OINP that i received on 12-Jul . I may have to accept the OINP invitation in 45 days (i.e. within 25-Aug)

Can i accept the OINP invitation even one day before it expires?
Please let me know your thoughts please.. totally confused.. :(

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
We have a CRS score of 466. Profile was opened yesterday (7/23/19). Should we be expecting an invitation?