May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
What is the probability for a draw happening tomorrow because of 5 Wednesday’s this month?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, can anyone share some thoughts on my situation?

I'm currently at 453, got my IELTS results on May 30 and WES report on July 22.

To be honest when I took my IELTS test in May I thought I would receive an ITA by June if my results were good enough, but we all know what happened in May.... also the WES report took longer than I expected, kicking myself for not doing it earlier.

Fortunately, I have been and am still working full time, starting from September 2016. From what I read, the system will count it as a full 3 years beginning 1 August, so I will be at 470+ points and almost definitely receive an ITA on 7 August.

I contacted IRCC on Twitter and they said it was okay to accept the ITA and "As long as you have the 3 full years of experience when you submit your PR application, that should be fine."

I already have my police certificates from my home country (Malaysia) and the country where I studied (UK). I have travelled to the US a few times, not more than 6 months each time, but more than 6 months all together. I wanted to get an FBI PCC as well so I don't have to delay my application if they ask for it, but the fingerprinting was too difficult so I can't do it for now. My employment documentation should be fine, I have scanned all my pay slips and my employment contracts, and will ask for reference letters in September dated after the full 3 years are completed.... I just want to know, is there anything else I should prepare for? Is there a chance my PR application will be rejected?

The funds in my bank account are enough, but in January I transferred about 2k CAD to my brother's account, and in May he transferred it back to me. This may affect my overall average balance a little bit, but I have the statements to show that it was my money that I transferred out first. Will this be okay?
yeah should be. just add a line about this in your LoE.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
My sister was asked to pay her Right of permanent resident fee. does that mean her application is accepted?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Are you sure about that ?
As far as my knowledge the primary NOC should be continuous 1 year and rest can be in different Nocs to combine the total experience .
In my case company B can be the primary NOC as its 1 year 10 months.

Maybe i am wrong
For CRS score you can claim points for all the 3 years. For FSW Eligibility score (where you need to score at least 67/100), you can only claim points for the work experience in the primary NOC only.

jollystripes

Jun 6, 2019
At 458, I took a bold and optimist step of taking my medicals today, the next available date being 30 August. Hoping for ITA in the 7/21 August draw.