+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
This is exactly what I was trying to explain before, the reason for the increase was as a result of the PNP applicant that got approval. If at 19th July they were already 262. And approvals were giving upto 24th, u could imagine the effect it will have on the CRS score. In my own opinion I think the number of PNP that has gotten approval as at 24th is over 60% given that it takes 30 to 60 days to get approval. Some would gave gotten inbetween. So my prediction is still goes with dhean calculations. Which is 457-458
In my opinion, it should not be less than 458, rest let us see what future brings for us

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
A lawyer in canada has offered LMIA for administrative position in health care field for 16000 CAD.
I am a nursing graduate. Should I take it?
My CRS is 435 and I need to raise my score. I already have CLB 9 so there is nothing much I can do to improve my score except to consider this LMIA option.
Please help!!
Grab it if it is safe and genuine

Reactions: Kiran Sandhu

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Amen to that. I think I'm gonna book the test around Aug 10ish. So, I will get the result before 21st Aug draw.

And yeah, I'm expecting the score will come up in that draw or Sept draws as PNP nomination from July's draw will be approved around that time,right?

So, I'm a lil worried that CLB 9 won't be enough for me in order to make it above the cut off score.
Completely agree! The score is likely to go high during that period.

Well Yeah, in that case your eye should be only on the CLB 10. Good luck dear :)
A lawyer in canada has offered LMIA for administrative position in health care field for 16000 CAD.
I am a nursing graduate. Should I take it?
My CRS is 435 and I need to raise my score. I already have CLB 9 so there is nothing much I can do to improve my score except to consider this LMIA option.
Please help!!
That's too expensive!!

Well, If you're good with the funds, then grab this offer immediately. Because 435 isn't a safe score anymore in this year. Good luck to you as well.

Reactions: Kiran Sandhu

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Completely agree! The score is likely to go high during that period.

Well Yeah, in that case your eye should be only on the CLB 10. Good luck dear :)

That's too expensive!!

Well, If you're good with the funds, then grab this offer immediately. Because 435 isn't a safe score anymore in this year. Good luck to you as well.
So no chance for 455 -458 folks? :confused:

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Not to 458, 458 have a good chance in nxt 2 draws...read the post well....september the score may go high....
Then I think my journey ends with the September draw.

The max I can hit is 456 if everything goes as planned.

The "hope-killers'' publicly mocked here were in fact spot on. :)

Good luck everyone. This is it for me.

Reactions: Punitsingh

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018

The max I can hit is 456 if everything goes as planned.

Bro 455 is quite far, but not too bad to lose hope.
A single b2b draw can get u an ita immediately

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Wat a close analysis. Appreciate your analogy.
Is there any chance for 448 by the year end??
Thanks bro! Sorry to say that it is very difficult to have anything below 450 this year, even if there is a B2B draw. Not impossible if we have b2b draw and increase in ITA. Try improving the score and all the best.

Amanpreet.88

Mar 24, 2019
Oh that's great. Well, even with CLB 9 you'll be safe. You'll be through in very next draw after the updation of the crs points. When are expecting it? Any clue!?

Anyways, Good luck for it.
Correct me if I am wrong , there is a chance to improve crs by 3 points in each of the module when we make an attempt to improve from clb9 to clb10 , the total scope of improvement is of 12 points . But if we improve in just 2 modules we can still fetch 6 points

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong , there is a chance to improve crs by 3 points in each of the module when we make an attempt to improve from clb9 to clb10 , the total scope of improvement is of 12 points . But if we improve in just 2 modules we can still fetch 6 points
Correct

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019

The max I can hit is 456 if everything goes as planne

Bro, there is still great chance ahead for you.most definitely u will get your ITA first draw Sept. I believe there will be increase in ITAs.keep hope alive

Reactions: Dheana90