Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I feel watching the thread and refreshing the CRS score browser is bad for my wellbeing... I'll focus on my day and whatever is meant to be will happen. Best wishes everyone.
Best thing to do, but i know its hard to focus on something else when you wait for this moment.

Catnat

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
I can't sign in either. I get to the sign in page but after I enter my password I get redirected. Maybe they are experiencing a technical issue.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes 440+ means nothing.
But please go through the chain of discussion before that post.
I am saying the number of people entering the pool with 440+ is between 225 to 275 per day. This was the same fact last year and this year too.. Nothing has changed.
What has changed is the pattern of ITA distribution.
what you were saying really (and explicitly) is that IRCC is artificially increasing CRS scores, and I have no idea how they are doing that, and neither have you explained. The sense of entitlement is quite baffling. Remain humble, stay low, work hard, and let the universe take care of everything.

Reactions: slim-shady

den330

Aug 7, 2019
I noticed that some draws did not happen on Weds(happened on Friday or Monday instead) in the past, maybe they wanna change the pattern now? If not, the worst case would be that they are intentinally trying to keep the score above 460, once below it, they wait for a little longer...

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I noticed that some draws did not happen on Weds(happened on Friday or Monday instead) in the past, maybe they wanna change the pattern now? If not, the worst case would be that they are intentinally trying to keep the score above 460, once below it, they wait for a little longer...
yes, based on what I read online if PNP draws happen the draws are delayed by 1 or 2 days.