+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Nitin - please let me know your thoughts on whether a marketing profile can be considered for Ontario province nomination.
NOC 0124 (Marketing professionals) was picked in January and May for Ontario PNP. So, not sure by when they'll start rolling out invites to this NOC again.

Please see if NOC 0124 fits your spouse profile, then you guys have some hopes to get it. Good luck!

Reactions: Rajatsharma2304

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Finally, the day has come and I've got the Ontario nomination approved.

Thanks to everyone in the forum for being together as always. I wish you everyone good luck for tomorrow's draw.

I'll update the tracker tomorrow, God bless everyone. Please see my timeline below:

NOC - 0124
CRS Score - 450
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: June 6, 2019
Assessment: June 13, 2019
Decision in Progress: July 2, 2019
Nomination: July 23, 2019

:)
Congratulations :) Could you please guide me through the process of applying for the nomination? Much appreciated

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
I have few questions in the post ITA phase
,it will be very helpful if some one can help
1.in the relatives section should we again add the children who are accompanying
2.How much to time it will take for AOR after submission as my ielts will expire soon so am planning to submit as early as possible
3.there is difference in my spouse name in various documents they have either changed a letter in his fathers name or have left a space in between his first name will a single name affidavit cover this ?
4. In all my documents I only have the initial but for passport I have my father name mentioned instead of the initial should I submit a name affidavit for that too ?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have few questions in the post ITA phase
,it will be very helpful if some one can help
1.in the relatives section should we again add the children who are accompanying
2.How much to time it will take for AOR after submission as my ielts will expire soon so am planning to submit as early as possible
3.there is difference in my spouse name in various documents they have either changed a letter in his fathers name or have left a space in between his first name will a single name affidavit cover this ?
4. In all my documents I only have the initial but for passport I have my father name mentioned instead of the initial should I submit a name affidavit for that too ?
1. If the question is regarding your family members or dependants then you need to mention about your spouse and children only. Noone else.
2. After submission for the AOR status it usually takes 1-24 hours.
3. Get an affidavit ready stating all of the different names.
4. An affidavit will suffice for this issue.

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
1. If the question is regarding your family members or dependants then you need to mention about your spouse and children only. Noone else.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply
1. The question was asked where I can add father mother brother
So no need to add them just add
My children and spouse who are already there in dependent a list ?

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
2. The ielts score gets locked after AOR , if I got it right ? Coz it expires in another month time or should I book another test ?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
After every question there should be a help button, in case you're finding difficulty in answering a specific question or you couldn't connect with a question very well, then by clicking on the "help" button, you'll be given few hints.
(that's what I have noticed while filling my application with OINP post NOI)
However, not sure about the post ITA stuff.

2. The ielts score gets locked after AOR , if I got it right ? Coz it expires in another month time or should I book another test ?
Yes, it gets locked after AOR.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
That’s not correct. You either:

1 - have at least that the required amount in your bank for 6 months. And face no questions as to where the money came from.

Or

2 - have the minimum amount for less than 6 months and need to explain the source. So that could be a gift deed or selling property, such as a car.

Provided you’ve got evidence to support the sale of the car and hence why you have the money, you’ve got no problems
Can you pls explain how fixed deposit as PoF works?
What do u say of a fixed deposit account created less than 6months? Say the fixed deposit account was created July.Can u only submit the FD certificate and bank letter without explaining source of funds.

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
NOC 0124 (Marketing professionals) was picked in January and May for Ontario PNP. So, not sure by when they'll start rolling out invites to this NOC again.

Please see if NOC 0124 fits your spouse profile, then you guys have some hopes to get it. Good luck!
Thanks Bro. Please know that your help is very much appreciated by many including me in this forum