+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,
I have one query regarding PCC from Belgium. Actually, I got PCC(Criminal Record) from Belgium but the document which they have sent it sown that it is 595 category document and it's in French and nowhere it is showing my stay tenure in Belgium it is just showing the date when they have sent it and my name, birth place and DOB.
It is OK ? And will it work even it is in French or do I need to request them again to send it in English ? Please advice. TIA
French is fine for IRCC. If the range of date is not given in PCC that's okay. You just need to make sure that the date is after your date of final departure from Belgium.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=018&top=4

Reactions: CanadaAspirant123

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Seniors , please help me out.

I am with 453 CRS and have increased to 473 and expect an ITA in the next draw.
To make things faster, I applied for US-PCC from Houston as i reside in Texas. It took a month and my PCC came today , but my passport is missing. When I called the embassy, they told me they never received my passport. FYI they requested me to fill out another application via email and had mentioned they had to do police verification in my hometown hyderabad ,which indeed happened.

I do not not have the tracking number of package that I sent to embassy since i threw it away when the package was delivered to Embassy.
If I apply for new passport, will my medical and PCC (which are done based on my old passport), will they be expired ?
Will taking a new passport cause any more problems in the PR process ?
Why don’t you go to a USPS and take a finger print for FBI, I got the e result on the same day!

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Guys,

My Passport doesn't have my spouse's name endorsed on it, as it was issued prior to our marriage. Now when applying for PCC from PSK, I chose "Married" and mentioned spouse's name in the column. However, since my Passport doesn't have my spouse's name, the PSK official changed it to "single" in his computer system, before processing the PCC. Now, my question is -

1) Is it mandatory to have spouse's name in Passport after marriage?
2) I'm going through non-accompanying spouse route, will endorsing spouse's name be required if I sponsor her later on after getting PR?
3) Does the PCC mention marital status?

Thanks for answering!
Guys,

My Passport doesn't have my spouse's name endorsed on it, as it was issued prior to our marriage. Now when applying for PCC from PSK, I chose "Married" and mentioned spouse's name in the column. However, since my Passport doesn't have my spouse's name, the PSK official changed it to "single" in his computer system, before processing the PCC. Now, my question is -

1) Is it mandatory to have spouse's name in Passport after marriage?
2) I'm going through non-accompanying spouse route, will endorsing spouse's name be required if I sponsor her later on after getting PR?
3) Does the PCC mention marital status?

Thanks for answering!
The answers to questions 1 and 2 are No. From the PR application process point of view, spouses name is not at all needed to be included. In fact many countries do not even have a place in passport to mention spouses name, so Canadian visa officers will definitely not expect. For proof of marriage, marriage certificate is the required document.
Answer to question 3 is also No. Indian PCC does not mention marital status

Reactions: lazarus

Milanarora

Mar 16, 2019
My application is in process for approval yet, I hope I get approved before July 24th draw. Let's hope for the best :)

By the way, prediction for July 24th:

ITA’s : 3,600
CRS: 458-459

ITA’s: 3,750
CRS: 457-458

ITA’s: 3,900
Wish you best and I hope you get approved before July 24th draw. I am at 457 but my prediction would be

ITA #3600
CRS 458

ITA # 3900
CRS 457

If it was up to me,I would send an invitation to everyone with CRS 450 or above. Beginning of 2019, 450+ was a good score and now its hard to understand these trends. One positive thing is IRCC will invite 3600 or more candidates in upcoming draws :)

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
My application is in process for approval yet, I hope I get approved before July 24th draw. Let's hope for the best :)

By the way, prediction for July 24th:

ITA’s : 3,600
CRS: 458-459

ITA’s: 3,750

ITA’s: 3,900
I think I’v read it somewhere that generally OINP takes 30-60 days to complete..? If so then very high chance for you to get your 600 additional points by next draw! Hope you receive your OINP approval very soon!

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Reet_123

May 18, 2019
Guys plz let me know if i can apply for any pnp with occupation as a secondry school teacher and with crs 446???

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. So kindly excuse if I am not familiar with the process or terminologies. My current CRS score is 433 (IELTS maxed with CLB10, spouse's ECA also done, spouse IELTS - CLB10). We are 32+ (spouse also similar age) with bachelor's degree credentials. We will be losing 5 points later this month because of my birthday. I know that we have very less chance of getting an ITA. My employer has applied for Intra Company Transfer (company's branch in Toronto) and I have my Work Permit.

My question is, apart from moving to Canada and working for an year, is there a way I can use this work permit to secure a PNP which will help boost my score as my employer is finding not many projects in Canada to place me there.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I am new to this forum. So kindly excuse if I am not familiar with the process or terminologies. My current CRS score is 433 (IELTS maxed with CLB10, spouse's ECA also done, spouse IELTS - CLB10). We are 32+ (spouse also similar age) with bachelor's degree credentials. We will be losing 5 points later this month because of my birthday. I know that we have very less chance of getting an ITA. My employer has applied for Intra Company Transfer (company's branch in Toronto) and I have my Work Permit.

My question is, apart from moving to Canada and working for an year, is there a way I can use this work permit to secure a PNP which will help boost my score as my employer is finding not many projects in Canada to place me there.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
if u have company offer letter than u will get 50 point after one year ... and for one year experience u will get 35 point and ur wife will get 5 point...but i m not 100 % sure ...check with attorney

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi Everyone,

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
What NOC does your job fall under?
Other than PNP you can get points for job offer but in order to get 50 points for the job offer you will most likely need an LMIA unless your job is exempt from needing one or if your work permit is employer specific you will get 50 points under express entry.

Jul 18, 2019
What NOC does your job fall under?
Other than PNP you can get points for job offer but in order to get 50 points for the job offer you will most likely need an LMIA unless your job is exempt from needing one or if your work permit is employer specific you will get 50 points under express entry.
Thanks for your response. My NOC is 2174 and spouse's is 2173. OINP seems to be difficult with my CRS. Since my job is LMIA exempt (ICT), I believe I would not be able to claim points unless I work for my employer in Canada for an year to claim points under CEC and then persuade my employer to get the job offer letter

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Agreed with whats being stated.

In my experience most people that have non accompanying spouses run into problems when they declare themselves as single applicants and later theres a discovery that the person was married.

If your spouse is not accompanying, let IRCC know. They have given you the option to immigrate in that case as well.

The bad side of going solo- a year long spousal application. Some people do not like the wait.

why lie?
Guys,
There was someone in this forum who tweeted to CIC asking if he can untag his spouse and go with 'not accompanying' option to increase thr crs score.

CIC replied back stating that we are allowed to do that for increasing our score. No point in saying lies here.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Guys,
There was someone in this forum who tweeted to CIC asking if he can untag his spouse and go with 'not accompanying' option to increase thr crs score.

CIC replied back stating that we are allowed to do that for increasing our score. No point in saying lies here.
I remember that post. :)

Reactions: Herlo

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
CRS 456
NOC 0111
Stream: FSW
Exp: 6 Years
IELTS: R 9, L 8, S 9, W 8.5

Crazy to think that I would have an ITA if I had this score in EVERY single draw this year until May 1 after which it went to 470.

On the positive side, the score seems to be coming down, looks like a waiting game at this point. Hopeful for August/September.

Jedi_Returns

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have a CRS score of 452 with NOC code as 0125. I'm applying with my spouse and we've maxed out the IELTS score.

I have no idea how to increase my points. Is it possible to get around 8 points in French? I have a basic understanding of french as I had completed A1 level.

Thanks for any suggestions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have a CRS score of 452 with NOC code as 0125. I'm applying with my spouse and we've maxed out the IELTS score.

I have no idea how to increase my points. Is it possible to get around 8 points in French? I have a basic understanding of french as I had completed A1 level.

Thanks for any suggestions.
You would need a B2 level to gain decent points in French.

Reactions: Jedi_Returns