jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Guys, I have also received the OINP notification. How long do we have to accept this invitation?
Because am at 458, confused whether i need to wait for the next draw or accept this invite :(

Guys in 457 - 458, what are u planning to do with the NOI? :D
I´m waiting for the draw on the 24th, still have 45 days after you receive the notice to reply, i got the same on my inbox about 3 weeks ago

Reactions: Herlo

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Can anyone tell me at what days draw will happen in August ? I'm with 455 now.if my spouse wes is finished I'll get 463 ..by aug 18th i will loose 5 points and will sit at 458 .hoping to receive wes before August 18

rashiBhardwaj

Jul 12, 2019
Even if i go with the OINP,m i suppose to live in ontario for 2 yrs or vil der be any interview ?I dnt get the after process once the oinp file is approved.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
When people get ONIP, do they still stay in the pool with their current score or does their profile get locked untill it is processed? Just trying to figure out if those people will still be a part of upcoming two draws??? If not then those ONIPs might be beneficial for non ONIP people with score 455-460 in short run.
Still in pool. No difference

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
I am at 442 and got Ontario interest, can someone direct me where I can get next steps in details please?

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
Can anyone tell me at what days draw will happen in August ? I'm with 455 now.if my spouse wes is finished I'll get 463 ..by aug 18th i will loose 5 points and will sit at 458 .hoping to receive wes before August 18
If there is bi-weekly draw sans any changes, the next draw is on 24th July and in August it will be 7th and 21st. Best wishes. Hope you get your ITA quickly.

Reactions: Harsha009

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Seniors,
Could u pls shed some light on these queries?
U r at 458 and you are bound to get an outright ITA. So you can stay patient and wait for the ITA, which u will get within 25 days.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hello everyone.. today I got NOI from Ontario.. this is the next best thing after ITA which I was hoping for, since past 4 months.. I would like to thank each and every one here in the ROH thread for supporting and giving hope to me. There is still a long way to go, but I'm glad that atleast I got onto the track, and I can see my destination from a distance.
I would like .to congratulate each and every one here who got the NOI from ontario, in their Tech targeted draw.
@13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 @skg1988 @LKRYA @Shannoh @EnthuChap and many more thank you so much for always lifting my spirits up.
And it's a very humble request to all to maintain the positivity in this group, and laways keep the Ray of Hope shining.
Also, ignore any negativity, just ignore it. It's not worth the effort, really
Glad to see you and so many people receiveing NOIs and setting on a progressive course. Please avoid any goof ups with your application and double check everything.

Hopefully, I will be at this stage too. Best wishes.

Mspa

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Steps for OINP Application:

1. You need to create your login at Ontario e Portal - https://www.oinp.citizenship.gov.on.ca/oinp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/
2. Fill the application form, it takes 3 hours to complete it (no need to fill it at one go, you can save it and come back later)
3. Once you fill the form, upload all the required documents (clearly given in the form, easy to upload)
4. Pay 1500$ fees and submit

Processing time - 30 to 60 days for whole processing

Required Documents for OINP Application submission:

PRIMARY APPLICANT DOCUMENTS:
1. Notification of Interest from Ontario (mandatory)
Provide a copy (or print screen) of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account.
2. Photograph (mandatory)
Provide a copy of a photograph of yourself that meets passport or visa requirements.
Note: Photographs that are not clear or are of low quality will not be accepted.
3. Passport (mandatory)
Provide a copy of your entire valid passport: All pages
4. Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)
Provide copies of all past and current status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.
If you are currently in implied status, provide a copy of the letter from IRCC acknowledging receipt of your application to extend your status, the IRCC fee receipt and/or post office mailing receipt (if applicable).
5. Education (mandatory)
ECA Report, Degree and Transcripts
6. Language Tests (mandatory)
IELTS Report
7. Résumé (mandatory)
A copy of your current résumé listing your current and past work experience, as well as your educational history. Your résumé should detail your duties and responsibilities for each position held.
8. Work History
Provide the supporting documents for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application
9. Settlement Funds (mandatory)
Balance Confirmation Letter, Last 6 months bank statement, FD (if any)
10. Intention to Reside in Ontario (optional)
Provide additional information on your established ties in Ontario and/or further documents to demonstrate your intention to reside in Ontario.
11. Other (Optional)
Any supplemental documents or explanatory letters that provide clarification or additional information to support your application.
SPOUSE DOCUMENT:
1. Your Family Member's Passports (mandatory, if applicable)
Provide a copy of the personal details page from the passport of each dependent family member.
Your dependent family members include your spouse or common-law partner and your children who are less than 22 years of age, including their children.
2. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)
Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to your spouse or common-law partner. Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.
3. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Work Experience in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)
4. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Education in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)
5. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Language Tests (mandatory, if applicable)
IELTS Report
6. Relatives in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)
7. Other (if applicable)
Any supplemental documents or explanatory letters that provide clarification or additional information to support your application.

Application Guide Link : http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_hcp.pdf
Any one can apply or who got NOI those guys only ??

rashiBhardwaj

Jul 12, 2019
Guys i dnt have sufficient funds to show in my account right now bt if i get the gift deed from my father for the same will it be questionable?

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Pls guys, i have a question ,is it advisable to get a letter of reference now from your employer before you recieve an ITA? They are planning to go on strike in the establishment where I work. PLS advise

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys i dnt have sufficient funds to show in my account right now bt if i get the gift deed from my father for the same will it be questionable?
Not Really! Gift deeds are acceptable. You need to prepare a gift deed letter stating all of the required details regarding the transactions made and your relationship with the sender.

Pls guys, i have a question ,is it advisable to get a letter of reference now from your employer before you recieve an ITA? They are planning to go on strike in the establishment where I work. PLS advise
In that case, you may get it upfront. As you're already in for the next draw or the one after. So, no worries in your case.