+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I am in a very strange situation right now. My score is 456 and my IELTS is the highest it can be so no improving that. I entered the pool in June and the score increased. Now my IELTS expires on the 18th of August this year. I retook it but I have a feeling I messed it up. Praying I get invited before that. What are the chances?

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I am in a very strange situation right now. My score is 456 and my IELTS is the highest it can be so no improving that. I entered the pool in June and the score increased. Now my IELTS expires on the 18th of August this year. I retook it but I have a feeling I messed it up. Praying I get invited before that. What are the chances?
Wait for today's draw

Abeer Gilani

Star Member
May 22, 2019
What were you doing between last August till date???

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I feel your pain. I have crs score of 456 too & ielts is expiring at the end of august. If today's cut off is 459 then we will most likely get an ITA before our ielts expire. Otherwise I am booking another test tommorow. Good luck to you! Let's hope for the best.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I feel your pain. I have crs score of 456 too & ielts is expiring at the end of august. If today's cut off is 459 then we will most likely get an ITA before our ielts expire. Otherwise I am booking another test tommorow. Good luck to you! Let's hope for the best.
Thanks! I gave the test just hoping I can replicate the same score! Good luck to you as well.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Guys pls chill, I know its super difficult to go through this hours. The way how all this will work is; draw generates in the morning and in the backend of the application some patches are applied, for every gov department there will be a communications team, these people will publish on the website, this particular task is assigned to a dedicated team. And just to let you know employees here follow every protocol to maintain pattern. In very rare case th system will act finicky that is when you guys see draw posted/published mid nights etc ! this is the fact

Reactions: enibeni23