+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 121st Draw

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
Pls I have a question as regard to wes, pls when sending transcript to WES canada ,should I add the downloaded WES form or just the reference number to my envelope,pls advice

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Question for experts or for those who had experienced the same 'issue'
I got AOR on 11th May and get application rejected/denied/cancelled or whatever :) on 19th June because of PCC and address history mismatch then I re-applied and get ITA yesterday, my question is : When you get rejection and apply again, do your MEP get passed 'faster' if everything is ok of course ?

Note my application was rejected just before MEP

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
PREDICTION FOR JULY 10:

ITA’s : 3,350
CRS: 459-461

ITA’s: 3,500
CRS: 459-461

ITA’s: 3,750
CRS: 458-460

ITA’s: 3,900
CRS: 457-459
@13nitinsharma - Bro, do you feel 450 has any chance this year? I am at 450 and thinking to start looking for Australia as an option. With the ongoing trend I am not sure if the cutoff is going to come down to 450 anytime soon. What's your take? I see you are also at 450. All the best to both of us.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Someone should pls advice me pls,
Hey dear,

Have you got your transcript already or are just about to get it from your university?

If you have not get your transcript already, it is better to print the WES transcript request form. It's beneficial for you as it acts as a proof for Both your University and WES that you officially ask your institution for transcript. I mean it makes more convincing with that form. Especially if your university doesn't have official envelope/refuse to send your transcript from their end.

Ican2019

Jun 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
459 +/- 1 considering current situation.
But it is very unlikely for the situation to remain same, I mean either one of below will happen by August:

1. Draw ITA size increase
2. One week gap draw
3. Three week gap draw
Less chance for one week and three week gap draws until a program specific draw happens, which is expected to happen in the month of November. Only change which we can expect now is increase in the number of ITA.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
The draws seem to have returned to regular intervals after a bit of turbulence.

With such regular bi-weekly draws and one or two back to back draws and increase in ITA's to 3700-3900 levels, One can expect the scores to come down to 450-455 levels by the end of August.

The half-year is completed and we have only seen shocks, surprises are yet to come.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
with 447, I don't think I see too much of a chance to keep my hope alive.

So, we have decided to re-take IELTS again. We have scope to improve our scores by another 6-10 points and started working towards it. Have booked for the slot, both for me and my spouse on August 1st. Initially, when we took IELTS, we were casual and took it for granted and did not think of such high cut off's. it was 452 but lost 5 points in April and WES got delayed and by the time we created our profile, lost 5 points and scores were as high as 470.

But now instead of waiting for the miracle to happen and scores to come down, we have decided to work towards improving our score first. We better chase the score rather than to wait for the scores to come down. April 2020 and we will lose another 5 points because of age and literally stands no chance to get an ITA. I have 9 more months, maybe 1-2 times re-take the test and will work towards improving the score for the next few months.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Less chance for one week and three week gap draws until a program specific draw happens, which is expected to happen in the month of November. Only change which we can expect now is increase in the number of ITA.
Ya increased ITA size seems to be most likely relief

Reactions: Ican2019

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi! Would you mind sharing where you got your medicals done and what is the procedure for getting an upfront medical done?
Spoke with Max Hospital Delhi and they refused to do upfront medicals.
Hi! I have the same question... they need a ITA for the medicals

Reactions: star88

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pls I have a question as regard to wes, pls when sending transcript to WES canada ,should I add the downloaded WES form or just the reference number to my envelope,pls advice

You cannot send the envelope yourself now after the rules changed in December 2018.
You need to take a printout of the WES form, fill in the details, go to your university, fill the required form of your university and attach the WES form along with it. Your university will then send the transcripts directly to WES. You role is over, once you've applied for the transcripts at your university.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Question for experts or for those who had experienced the same 'issue'
I got AOR on 11th May and get application rejected/denied/cancelled or whatever :) on 19th June because of PCC and address history mismatch then I re-applied and get ITA yesterday, my question is : When you get rejection and apply again, do your MEP get passed 'faster' if everything is ok of course ?

Note my application was rejected just before MEP
Please elaborate address history mismatch. It can be helpful for others to take precautionary action, thx