+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

navjotbindra

Apr 16, 2019
26th June: 462 (+/-1)
10th July: 458 (+/-1)

My worst case prediction for 12th July was 465 - and unfortunately, we saw the worst.

So I take the same set of worst case assumptions for forecasting the next 2 draws:
  • 240 candidates with CRS over 450 enter the draw everyday.
  • 75% of these are above 460
  • Remaining 25% between 450-460
Given today's draw, it's unlikely that we will see a sub-450 cutoff anytime soon unless we have b2b draws or a draw of more than 3350 invitations.

Fingers crossed! Sitting on 460 myself. (however not in the pool yet, waiting for ECA which is taking forever)
Getting closer! Guess the set of assumptions are pretty accurate :) Next one 458. Congrats to all those who made it today. Wishing everyone the very best!

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Just to cover all the bases here: what are the possible reasons for rejecting ee app after receiving ita and submitted all and true materials? My crs is 464. thanks!
I think the common reasons I have seen are
1. PCC dates do not cover all dates of stay in a country
2. Required amount in proof of funds is not met. Balance fell below required threshold due to fluctuation in exchange rates or when possible transaction fees were subtracted by officer.

Reactions: Macky1907

Macky1907

Jun 11, 2019
2. Required amount in proof of funds is not met. Balance fell below required threshold due to fluctuation in exchange rates or when possible transaction fees were subtracted by officer.
Thanks for your help! But what is PCC date though?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for your help! But what is PCC date though?
No problem. dates for the PCC need to be as follows:

For country of current residence, it needs to be dated less than 6 months ago.

For any other country if previous residence, the PCC should mention start date of stay that starts on or before the date of your first arrival. End date mentioned there should be on or after the date of your last departure

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Point 2. Depends on CEC. You don't need to provide proof of funds

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Experts

Need your valuable suggestions

My WES evaluation is in process (B.tech India + PG diploma in UK ) the status says the documents are accepted and the evaluation is due to complete on 5th of July 2019 . does that mean that my PG diploma is accepted and i can claim points under two or more certificates ?

My wife WES evaludation is still in progress(BTECH India ) . the status says "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." last update is on 19th june 2019 . im expecting her report to be finished end of july or later .

calculating the CRS , me as a primary applicant , is 463 .

My birthday is on Aug 18th and ill turn 30 . CRS score drops down to 459 :(

Considering the CRS trends and my situation , shall i create the EE profile b4 receiving the WES report (assuming PG diploma is accepted ) ? or else wait until both of us receive the reports ?

Regards
Harsha

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi Experts

My WES evaluation is in process (B.tech India + PG diploma in UK ) the status says the documents are accepted and the evaluation is due to complete on 5th of July 2019 . does that mean that my PG diploma is accepted and i can claim points under two or more certificates ?

My wife WES evaludation is still in progress(BTECH India ) . the status says "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." last update is on 19th june 2019 . im expecting her report to be finished end of july or later .

Considering the CRS trends and my situation , shall i create the EE profile b4 receiving the WES report (assuming PG diploma is accepted ) ? or else wait until both of us receive the reports ?

Regards
Harsha
You should wait till you get your ECA. Express Entry assumes that you have already received your IELTS TRF and ECA and asks you for the reference number printed on the ECA, the reference number you get from the agency and the reference number printed on the ECA are different.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi Experts

Regards
Harsha
And don't worry, even with a CRS of 459 you will be able to get an invitation once you are in the pool.