+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
We all have a great deal of doubt that a draw will happen or not tomorrow. If a draw take place score I predict is 461-462 with 3350 ITAs.
If ITAs increase to 3900 459-460 is possible.

After this next draw we move to the second part of the year which has bought good deeds historically.
So fingers crossed expecting good things to happen for all of us in this "Ray of Hope"

Many of us worked hard all our lives so everyone deserve a chance. We all are trying to move out from our mother countries expecting a better future. so my humble request to all is to share hope. If you want to put some person's moral down this is not the forum you should be. A person may be in 420s or less still hang around and read posts or share concerns in this forum because they simply do not want to lose hope.

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
High not likely. Earlier this year it took almost 5 draws to reduce CRS 457 to 450. In a month there will be 6k plus new people with 450+ entering the pool and we still have this backlog. I can see high 450s and 460s deplete within the next three months and I hope I am wrong about it.
What is the meaning of these red lines? Please explain

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Guys - Any chance points dropping to 459? I know this might have been asked but, too lazy to go back and check. :)

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Friends,
Pls stop linking maintenance notice with a draw.
What is a draw:
1. It simply sorts the candidates in descending order of their CRS score.
2. Pick first 3350 candidates and send them pre configured email notification

This is very simple process, no or little intelligence, not a single click is required.

We in India do these steps every day (365 days) through automated jobs for millions of banking records( cic database is having few thousand records)

How many of you think that with today’s technology someone has to bring whole system down to do this?
If it is so , it is shameful.

System has to be brought down only in case u want to incorporate new code , class files etc, not for a regular activity like draw.

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
@nitinsharma Please add me at 448.

One quick query. Is it possible to get PCC issued twice within a span of 6 months (say in 4 months or so)?
Going by the current trend in scores, it's difficult to figure out when the cut off will go down to 448. I am the primary applicant and my spouse will be in India for around 4 months and then will have to leave India again. So we're thinking of getting PCC done at the start of the 4 month duration and then one again at the end of those 4 months if we don't receive the ITA by that time. (so that it doesn't expire when actually required)
Does anybody have an idea about this?

Reactions: EnthuChap