Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
This is what is worrying me right now. I am afraid I cannot get my police clearance in time and get rejected for my PR :(
If you are unable to submit PCC before your ITA expires (60 days). You can submit a proof showing that you did everything you could to obtain PCC and it is still in process. Explain it in LOE as well & once you get your PCC you can then submit it to CIC.
Just make sure that you actually did everything you could to get it and didn't wait for last minute to apply it.

Reactions: Maddy1150

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
This is what is worrying me right now. I am afraid I cannot get my police clearance in time and get rejected for my PR :(
If you’re already waiting in the pool, then start the PCC process right away. Don’t worry too much, do what you can immediately. Even if let’s say you weren’t able to get your PCC in time to submit the e-APR, document your steps and include explanations on your LOE and VO may take that into consideration.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

The link above will help as it has country specific information on how to obtain PCC.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Read a lot of older threads where people are talking about how there is not going to be a draw if there is a maintenance notice. And also people mentioned that there is no connection between maintenance notice and draw.

I keep telling myself that but my brain is soooo restless. :mad::mad:

Reactions: Maddy1150

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Read a lot of older threads where people are talking about how there is not going to be a draw if there is a maintenance notice. And also people mentioned that there is no connection between maintenance notice and draw.

I keep telling myself that but my brain is soooo restless. :mad::mad:
Why people are saying so ?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
thank you all who replied my message.

it is really getting more and more nervous for me now as i have waited more than 5 years to apply for PR.

i really hope everyone in here gets their ITA next wednesday...

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel1113

Kenneth89

Jun 1, 2019
thank you all who replied my message.

it is really getting more and more nervous for me now as i have waited more than 5 years to apply for PR after finishing my studies.

i really hope everyone in here gets their ITA next wednesday...

I understand you bro,things will work out...just take it easy u will be fine. What's your CRS score?

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
No, I had first hand experience . My friend was asked for new PCC. Your IELTS and Age is locked at AOR, rest documents can expire and may be requested new most common is people get remedial requests as they expire.
Actually your age can be locked at ITA. If your birthday falls between ITA and AOR making your CRS score drop below the lowest score of that draw, your age at the time of ITA will be counted.

Reactions: ryeCatcher