+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
WES huh?
IQAS guys are dying out here to have a report in their hands. 4 months in, no progress yet.
Yeah they will tell you they are seeing a huge influx of applications, but then why don't they hire more people seeing that "business" is good... It's all about the money if you ask me - they are coining it.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
WES huh?
IQAS guys are dying out here to have a report in their hands. 4 months in, no progress yet.
Yeah they will tell you they are seeing a huge influx of applications, but then why don't they hire more people seeing that "business" is good... It's all about the money if you ask me - they are coining it.
WES guys are incompetent though. I would have gotten in, in april itself if it wasn't for them giving me a wrong evaluation.
IQAS handles your evaluation better, but they work at a snail's speed.
I am due for evaluation in December. I ll be at 453 then. Hopefully CRS won't go for a ride in the 70's again then.

Reactions: EnthuChap

meet0708

May 15, 2019
Hi Guys, I am at 461 CRS and my spouse is thinking of giving his IELTS again so that we can increase our score a bit. Do you think its a good idea or can we wait for the 26th june draw to be out and then decide. Your suggestions will be of great help. Thanks

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys, I am at 461 CRS and my spouse is thinking of giving his IELTS again so that we can increase our score a bit. Do you think its a good idea or can we wait for the 26th june draw to be out and then decide. Your suggestions will be of great help. Thanks
26jun: 50% chance
10th jul: 100%
Hope u are not losing age pints anytime sooner

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Personally, if I were in your situation I'd wait since your score is 461. Especially if the principal applicant does not have a birthday coming up which will bring down the score by 5 points.

Check the date when your spouse can retake the IELTS, then factor in the time needed to get the results. If it makes sense timeline wise and you have the budget to retake the IELTS then by all means go for it, at the very least it will give you guys a peace of mind.

Good luck!

meet0708

May 15, 2019
Personally, if I were in your situation I'd wait since your score is 461. Especially if the principal applicant does not have a birthday coming up which will bring down the score by 5 points.

Check the date when your spouse can retake the IELTS, then factor in the time needed to get the results. If it makes sense timeline wise and you have the budget to retake the IELTS then by all means go for it, at the very least it will give you guys a peace of mind.

Good luck!
Thanks, I'll wait for next 2 draws.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Disclaimer

Everything is an estimation here. Don't lash out at people if the predictions are not in your favour.

With that said, may the odds be ever in your favour.

Last edited:

disappointed_87

Dec 28, 2018
@nitinsharma13

@seniors

What are your thoughts of getting ITA to 453 this year? Any rough estimates based on calculations?:( I have already applied for IQAS but they are very very very lazy people. I thought Indian culture is bad but theirs is way too bad. Please guide guys.