+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi guys,

As promised. I'm back. I just got sms of my CD IELTS result 15mins ago. My result is 9L/9R/8S/6.5W. Should I go for revaluation? I know I don't have enough time to practise for writing but I thought I would get atleast 7.
Please go for W revaluation without a second thought. You’ll be fine for sure. Good luck!

Reactions: Dheana90

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hey dear,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I think you've misunderstood my last post.:D It was regarding the prediction of the upcoming draw not about my turn. Well, I'm in no condition of giving up no matter what happens. Anyways, thanks for being concerned. I appreciate that.

BTW, I'm trying hard to go through either of these streams: PNP or Job offer! Extremely struggling for searching any potiential employer on my own and also by approaching some certified consultants regarding the same!

Hopefully, will get one before the elections arrive. :) I'm open for any suggestions or guidance. TIA
Did you create a profile on job bank ? I had created mine and had received an invitation to apply from one company. Have yet to decide whether to apply or not, considering the fact that I am not sure whether the employer would be willing to go through the LMIA process.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
saw you were active here and tried so many ways to immigrant here.

just curious what is the reason others people want to migrate

I personally from Hong Kong and HK is too stressful and small space
Same here mate! Finding job options in India has become a fierce competition in India. If you get one, then growth is neither guaranteed nor satisfactory. As compared to other nations Indians are given much much lower payscales! That's another reason for my relocation.
Did you create a profile on job bank ? I had created mine and had received an invitation to apply from one company. Have yet to decide whether to apply or not, considering the fact that I am not sure whether the employer would be willing to go through the LMIA process.
Yes, I have made one. Well, that's great. If possible clear your doubts with the employer.

Could you please explicitly elaborate on the employers willingness regarding the LMIA? I will appreciate that!

Berlineyeba

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys,

As promised. I'm back. I just got sms of my CD IELTS result 15mins ago. My result is 9L/9R/8S/6.5W. Should I go for revaluation? I know I don't have enough time to practise for writing but I thought I would get atleast 7.
Please how did you manage to get 9in listening and reading? Can you help me out with some tips or materials please i am writing next week

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes. Amen to that. Hopefully I will get that 0.5

and YES. I wish you were my Writing examiner, dear..:D:D
Haha... Being not your examiner at present, I've my blessings for you: Go for the re-evaluation dear. You're already clear from my viewpoint! ;)
Therefore, I don't think you need to waste your money for another attempt!

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Question senior folks .. which document will prove sibling relationship . my brother is citizen.