+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
All the best to people waiting for an ITA. I'll pray yesterday was an anomaly and it goes back to normal from the next draw.

People who got ITA yesterday, are we continuing the discussion here or is there a separate thread?
Is there a new thread?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
FYI, System maintenance notice is up on GCKey website:

This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

captainUT

May 23, 2019
FYI, System maintenance notice is up on GCKey website:

This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.
A quick question, If next draw will take place on this Wednesday, then what will be the next after that? It is going to be regular 2 weeks after this Wednesday ( June 19th) or it will take 3 weeks like (June 26th)?

My work permit will be expired on June 23rd, and my current score is 451.
It is really important to me because I just take the IETS Test yesterday and the result will be available next Monday so I don't think I will be invited on this Wednesday. If the next next draw take place on June 26th then it will totally screw up my career.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
A quick question, If next draw will take place on this Wednesday, then what will be the next after that? It is going to be regular 2 weeks after this Wednesday ( June 19th) or it will take 3 weeks like (June 26th)?

My work permit will be expired on June 23rd, and my current score is 451.
It is really important to me because I just take the IETS Test yesterday and the result will be available next Monday so I don't think I will be invited on this Wednesday. If the next next draw take place on June 26th then it will totally screw up my career.
There is no mandate to conduct a draw every 14 days or have a fixed number of draws every year. Generally, there is a draw every 2 weeks. I understand the situation you are in but if you get PR you would get a job again easily when compared to a person who moves to Canada without Canadian work experience.

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
453 is my CRS..I already lost my hope seeing the CRS to 470.
aah dont worry due to the second last draw its just there were more candidates who come under 451-500 but this time they evened this time and also there are more candidates who have score 450-452 so just stay postive dawg dw u ll be getting ur ITA in june or july

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
There is no mandate to conduct a draw every 14 days or have a fixed number of draws every year. Generally, there is a draw every 2 weeks. I understand the situation you are in but if you get PR you would get a job again easily when compared to a person who moves to Canada without Canadian work experience.
the best thing you can try and apply for 6 months work permit extension my friend had the same problem so in total he had 4 years of work permit but make sure you go to a nice lawyer

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
those who have score 450 plus just be ready with your PCC, Employment letter with NOC and job description, medical, $1100(Approx) PR fee, transcript so that u dont waste time after receiving your ITA try to submit asap and hopefully people who are patiently waiting for ITAs will receive soon.