+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
But i haven't put the 2nd year under the work history so i don't think it is gonna automatically calculate the 2nd year
When you put your work experience you should enter date of start and you should click current job area. With this, the system will calculate your experience automatically. If you get your ita, accept it. Prepare your documents properly, and when it comes to the reference letter for your experience, wait till the date 2 years are complete. Then get your reference letter to finalize and submit your post ita application.
Good luck.

sehgaljps

May 22, 2019
Really need some magic wand at this time. So many high scorers. Young generation (age below 30's) are so much aware of this Express entry thing now.
Even in recent newspaper articles (TOI etc.), consultants are asking people to apply for PR.

Reactions: journey21

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Really need some magic wand at this time. So many high scorers. Young generation (age below 30's) are so much aware of this Express entry thing now.
Even in recent newspaper articles (TOI etc.), consultants are asking people to apply for PR.
Gone are the days when consultants used to fool applicants by claiming that only they are aware of the procedure to apply and if done individually, it might result in rejection or lifelong ban and what not.

Applicants are educated now and as all the information to apply is available freely on the CIC website and almost all doubts are catered in this forum (Thanks CV forum webmasters!) - there is hardly any stone left un-turned.
Only thing required from the applicant is dedication and passion to go through the forum pages and asking questions - no matter how silly they seem to others.

When I first joined this forum some 3 years back, I was a total novice. I remember posting queries like what is EE and AoE and PNP and what not. The forum members, however, kindly answered my queries and some senior members like @DelPiero07 and @legalfalcon gave some really good advise on the actual procedure.

CIC doesn't want you to go to consultants and waste time and money there. Until unless you have a very strong reason to reach out to consultant, perhaps a very tricky case or too many if/buts to take care, you can do the whole EE procedure yourself. In fact, I have seen some cases in the forum where the consultants actually ruined the chances of getting EE by not updating profile on time or by not sending documents on time.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
When you put your work experience you should enter date of start and you should click current job area. With this, the system will calculate your experience automatically. If you get your ita, accept it. Prepare your documents properly, and when it comes to the reference letter for your experience, wait till the date 2 years are complete. Then get your reference letter to finalize and submit your post ita application.
Good luck.
Thanks alot for your help. I already have my reference letter ready. Should i get a new one with the dated after june 1st?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
455 waiting for first draw .. omg so scared :D:D:D:D:D