+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, it's simple clear English!! What is the confusion about ???

Invitations — Period
2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on May 15, 2019, and ending on May 16, 2019.
I think today is January 14 correct me if ai am wrong Its 23rd May so its upto them this wednesday or the next.

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017

Invitations — Period
2 Invitations may be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on May 15, 2019, and ending on May 16, 2019.
We all are frustrated man but I hope 3rd and 4th quarter would be fortune for all of us

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019

Invitations — Period
Yea we know English!! That's how the conversation is going on. Whatever is written it doesn't mean that draw can happen on may 15 or may 16.
Draw happened on 15 and the MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS says that those 500 ITA's should be distributed on may 15 and 16 not after that. That's it. That's simple English meaning

sarak1812

May 21, 2019
Y
Yea we know English!! That's how the conversation is going on. Whatever is written it doesn't mean that draw can happen on may 15 or may 16.
Draw happened on 15 and the MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS says that those 500 ITA's should be distributed on may 15 and 16 not after that. That's it. That's simple English meaning
Yes you are correct i am so frustrated that i could not post this clarification thanks for making that effort

Reactions: Nsidhu

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
Guys,
15th draw is been displayed at CIC site, so im Guessing the next draw will be after two weeks from that, that is 29th May.
Hope for that, keep cool and good luck guys :)

Cheers

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Guys,
15th draw is been displayed at CIC site, so im Guessing the next draw will be after two weeks from that, that is 29th May.
Hope for that, keep cool and good luck guys :)

Cheers
Thank you.
That was FST draw. Usual draws fall back every two weeks approximately. That's why FSW CEC were all waiting for draw today.

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
So your score is low. Hold tight, it's hard having to wait. But remember that this year in Jan scores hit 438.
It might not follow a logical pattern but as long as you are in the pool don't lose hope.
So many variables & what ifs exist in this game of itas.
Stay away from these speculators & predictors, after all, they couldn't predict last week's FST draw. That goes to show that no one has insider information on this gig.
So please hold on & take these predictions with caution.
1...they don't work for cic just mere speculations.
2...score can change at any time. Back2back draws, increase in its, etc.
3...you might get a pnp invite
4...the future belongs to God.

So breathe & hold tight.

P.S if you are a Christian and prayer has worked before,this is the time to send those prayer bullets & missiles to cic. I know a way can be made just for you.

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
Waiting with CRS 450 and IELTS is expiring in August. Do I have any chances before that?
I would say a bit dicey, you might have a very slim chance.. wait for it, if expired try to give IELTS and get higher CLB.
check other ways to increase Score if you can ! Cheers

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks for sharing. I checked this link and it's for the FST draw which has already happened last week.

Correction to your "Invitation period" point, it's not "2 invitations", it's mentioned as point no. 2 (if you carefully see the serial number they're following 1, 2 and 3). They didn't put dot after these serial numbers which made you confused and you thought two round of invitations instead of 2 mentioned as serial number. Please review it again.

Anyways, let's see how CIC plans upcoming draws!

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Almost 40% new immigrants were indian last year . And I don’t oppose immigration I am telling Canadians are supporting Conservatives because they don’t want too many immigrants
The Conservatives are the ones who introduced the Express Entry system. They are not at all against immigration, just more in favor of programs and quotas that benefit Canada economically, i.e. fewer refugees and more well-educated workers. This might mean a lower ITA quota like back in 2015/2016, but the system will most likely remain in place in any case

Reactions: EnthuChap