+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 118th Draw

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Maybe Cic was planning for b2b draws and couldn't do it because of last week draw. There would have been too many draws in May this way. There will surely be b2b draws on 29th May and 5th June.

Reactions: IndianFam

IndianFam

May 10, 2019
Maybe Cic was planning for b2b draws and couldn't do it because of last week draw. There would have been too many draws in May this way. There will surely be b2b draws on 29th May and 5th June.
I quite much second that. Increasing backlog is definitely not an recommended option for them. but given the rising scores, people have been extremely aggressive in their efforts to increase scores. See for a matter of fact - when there was a draw of 450 points but cut of date of nov 2018. Why? because people recognized the pattern and worked toward increasing the score.

B2B or No B2B, score normalization can't be predicted well. Nonetheless good luck to all of us here i really wish the scores drop as well as the pool gets bigger, enough of long trending disappointments time to cheer people up. C'mon CIC show us you can do it :)

Reactions: ripul

IndianFam

May 10, 2019
Everything said and done i think the next draw will either be tomorrow or on 29th. Scores?? sorry no prediction from my side only hope that it decreases and not go up

Reactions: shine04

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hahahaha... i see you bro .... we are more than blood brothers - "Spirit brothers"....
I remembered the tagline of LIC - "Zindagi k saath bhi, zindagi k baad bhi" (transalation: Together in life, together after life) .. we are even "LIC brothers" bro!!!! :p:p:p
Hahah.. Seems completely legit mate! :D:D
I wish we both will get through this stressful period together and to claim the latter part of the slogan "Together after life" we will surely get in touch with each other once we land in Canada! :p

Besides, have you any alternative plan meanwhile? For example, opting for a PG course to enhance your score?!

Anna_123

May 2, 2019
I have a serious question for you guys,

How do you manage to focus on your work and stop checking ROH and CIC every second of the day? Because i really need to focus or my manager is going to kill me but i can't

Reactions: fmk8890

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hahah.. Seems completely legit mate! :D:D
I wish we both will get through this stressful period together and to claim the latter part of the slogan "Together after life" we will surely get in touch with each other once we land in Canada! :p

Besides, have you any alternative plan meanwhile? For example, opting for a PG course to enhance your score?!
I'm afraid that is the only path left for me. However i'm hopeful of getting ITA with/without PNP in this year.
Lets see where my fate takes me. And if its Canada for both of us, we will celebrate it there along with Nitin, Shan, Satya, SeniorStakes...

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Here is the data based prediction:

Next Draw Prediction:

• Increase in Cut-Off for about 1 draw to 460+, dropping back to low 450's again and hovering around 445's (being optimistic)
  • Increase ITA's to 3,750 or 3,900
  • Having a feeling that a PNP draw is near. And not feeling good overall!
Super disappointed just as you all :( I thought 445+ this year would be a breeze. Always at the wrong end of the spectrum!