+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 115th Draw

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm afraid that is not possible. I have seen that the HR will ask for specifics as to why you need the Reference letter.
Or else they either deny the letter, or give a pretty basic and simple reference letter (without the roles and responsibilities listed).
Lol im from HR, so i ask my employees whenever they come making such a request and i am pretty accomodating.as it is their right to apply for immigration/study visa.

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, did you notice one thing? Applicants above 452 are quite less now in our internal pool till date. On a positive note, we've only 4 applicants in our internal pool this time above 452. Last time, there were 13 applicants above 452.

Not sure about the trend, but it seems applicants with 449/450 CRS, we've a good chance of getting ITA tomorrow.

We can expect cut-off will be around 449/450 with 3350 ITA tomorrow (However, in my prayers, I'm expecting 3900 ITAs though, so that many of my friends are through this time :) ). Good Luck Everyone!!
How to get my score recorded with you guys. :)
Im at 443, standing strong and positive
And i pray we all get ITAs sooon

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
In listening weather u get 8 or9 will be the same score so you can try again and improve other sections
No im at max in all sections except writing. And i again i cnt risk losing my current standing just to enhance my writing which will only pish my score up 2 points. But fingers crossed for the future

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm in the same boat as you are, buddy. My 3 years experience will also be completed in Aug 2020, which will boost my points to 469, but by then my IELTS will be expired. Waiting for that long doesn't seem reasonable.
Im still standing strong and hopeful things might turn in our favor any moment. Goodluck to u :)

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
there are 2 ielts results released in past 2 weeks do u still think
450??
Personally, I am not sure whether the effect of IELTS results on crs cut-off has been well established. paper-IELTS happen about every 2 weeks so results come in every 2 weeks abouts. Computer delivered IELTS results are announced literally everyday.

Plus, last draw there was no IELTS results and it didnt lower the cut-off by much.

I am not sure whether IELTS results impact cut-off in a substantial way.