Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Dear experts .as earlier mentioned my crs is 444. And dependent ielts score is 6.5,6,5.5,5.5 SWRL. if secondary applicant achieve 6666 our score will increase by 4 points then it will be 448. Kindly advise should I wait or go for best shot in ielts from secondary applicant. Need Your valuable inputs .

Thanks
A crs of 444 will certainly give you an ITA, although u would have to wait for some time. It certainly makes sense to retake the test and help your chances.

Last edited:

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
MY IELTS score is L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-7. This is my second attempt. I tried the third time as well and got a lower score. I lost hopes to prepare and write IELTS again. So I applied with a low CRS score of 367 on Jan 2nd, 2019. My NOC is in 2174. Can you please advise if there are any chances for OINP?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
No worry, if possible you can do an affidavit regarding that suffix on your birth certificate and get it notarized to be safe.
Appreciated!

Sorry for asking you loads of questions. I'm also worried about something else. I mentioned my job tittle in EE profile as "Mechanical Engineer"; however, the reference letter my company gave me has another job title. I still claim for the same NOC written in my EE profile and I think my duties mentioned on the reference letter may meet the requirement for that NOC. Do you think such a contradiction between EE profile and reference letter regarding job title can be problematic? and am I allowed to update my EE profile and change the job title same as my reference letter at the moment? Kindly note that I currently receive a Provincial NOI and I'm in the process of collecting my document to submit.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
MY IELTS score is L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-7. This is my second attempt. I tried the third time as well and got a lower score. I lost hopes to prepare and write IELTS again. So I applied with a low CRS score of 367 on Jan 2nd, 2019. My NOC is in 2174. Can you please advise if there are any chances for OINP?
Hey dear,
We can understand how you're feeling at the moment. However, its too early for you to give up. We know people who have achieved their desired scores after 6 attempts such as @13nitinsharma and few others. Even, you will find people here who appeared for the IELTS exam atleast 13-14 times. It all depends on your will power. Never ever lose your hopes. It is the key factor to fulfill your dreams.
If all of these individuals would have given up already, they won't be standing here today with such great scores! So, keep on trying, one day you will witness the triumph. Good luck.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Buddy !! Think about me, I gave IELTS almost 15-20 times in a span of around 1.5 years. I sometimes even gave it back to back with PBT and CBT. I knew I would make it one day and I did at my last attempt on last March. My score was around 370s and now it is 446 with 8777. Don't lose hope dude!! You sure can do it. After all IELTS is just a test for a human being !!. If not you, who else can crack it?

Last edited:

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I would gamble with a revaluation if I were you. I have sort of become a legend with revaluations. I cleared IELTS in the second attempt with BC and bettered the score on the third attempt with IDP. However, I had to challenge both the scores and both of my revlauations (writing) were successful. I was confodcon that I have done better and I believed it's a deliberate ploy to make me reattempt. Bottomline - reattempt, but also put the scores through revaluation.

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I would gamble with a revaluation if I were you. I have sort of become a legend with revaluations. I cleared IELTS in the second attempt with BC and bettered the score on the third attempt with IDP. However, I had to challenge both the scores and both of my revlauations (writing) were successful. I was confodcon that I have done better and I believed it's a deliberate ploy to make me reattempt. Bottomline - reattempt, but also put the scores through revaluation.

Hi! I'm just wondering, how with CRS 448, you still haven't got your ITA, considering the score went down to 439 in Jan and you were in pool since November. Can you shed some light on this? I'm also with CRS 448 once my spouse's ECA report comes. Still waiting for that. This is a little scary coz that would mean we'll have to stay in the pool for pretty long, before our application gets picked up. I was anticipating around 6 months.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hi! I'm just wondering, how with CRS 448, you still haven't got your ITA, considering the score went down to 439 in Jan and you were in pool since November. Can you shed some light on this? I'm also with CRS 448 once my spouse's ECA report comes. Still waiting for that. This is a little scary coz that would mean we'll have to stay in the pool for pretty long, before our application gets picked up. I was anticipating around 6 months.
Not too difficult to read my situation mate. It's simply a case of me not having the score when people were drawn at 438. I received my revised IELTS score on 28 March '19, courtesy of which I now have a CRS of 448.

My first IELTS attempt was in Oct '18, and I created my EE profile, despite not having CLB9. I was aware that this may help me in a tie breaker situation. So a bit far-sighted here.

Reactions: Dewdrops1502

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Appreciated!

Sorry for asking you loads of questions. I'm also worried about something else. I mentioned my job tittle in EE profile as "Mechanical Engineer"; however, the reference letter my company gave me has another job title. I still claim for the same NOC written in my EE profile and I think my duties mentioned on the reference letter may meet the requirement for that NOC. Do you think such a contradiction between EE profile and reference letter regarding job title can be problematic? and am I allowed to update my EE profile and change the job title same as my reference letter at the moment? Kindly note that I currently receive a Provincial NOI and I'm in the process of collecting my document to submit.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!
Hi there,
Do not change job title coz it's doesn't matter whether your title is the same as NOC job title. The main part is NOC job description. If your reference letter covers at least 60% of that NOC description, you're good to go.
Immigration officer will review the list of you daily duties and they don't look at your job title on the reference letter.
Good luck with your PNP application process.

Reactions: pedro2121

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey dear,
We can understand how you're feeling at the moment. However, its too early for you to give up. We know people who have achieved their desired scores after 6 attempts such as @13nitinsharma and few others. Even, you will find people here who appeared for the IELTS exam atleast 13-14 times. It all depends on your will power. Never ever lose your hopes. It is the key factor to fulfill your dreams.
If all of these individuals would have given up already, they won't be standing here today with such great scores! So, keep on trying, one day you will witness the triumph. Good luck.
Very rightly said by @NikSharma01

You should not lose your hopes, its just a matter of time my friend. I’ll suggest you to keep your self motivated even if you’re not able to achieve desired scores.

As i always say, Winners never quit and Quitters never win!

Lemme know if i can help you in any ways. Good luck!!

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

My score is CRS 421. is there any chances of receiving of any nomination through any of province. NOC code is 0632 Accomodation and service managers.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Buddy !! Think about me, I gave IELTS almost 15-20 times in a span of around 1.5 years. I sometimes even gave it back to back with PBT and CBT. I knew I would make it one day and I did at my last attempt on last March. My score was around 370s and now it is 446 with 8777. Don't lose hope dude!! You sure can do it. After all IELTS is just a test for a human being !!. If not you, who else can crack it?
Bro!!
you are in same spot as I am
I wrote 9 time

first time -9/7/6/8.5
second -8.5/6.5/7/8
3rd - 8.5/6.5/7.5/8.5
4th - 8.5/6.5/7/7
5th 8.5/6.5/7.5/7.5
6th 8/6/6/7
7th 8 /6/6/6.5
8th 8/6/6/7.5(I applied for reevaluation and i got 0.5 increment in my writing I said I am going to sue as there is an increase they refunded my exam fee of 250$$ + my reevaluation fee )
9th 8.5/7/7/7.5 all happy

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Lets play the game again, any predictions for this draw? I have a bad feeling that its gonna stay at 451 or increase to 452

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Dear experts .as earlier mentioned my crs is 444. And dependent ielts score is 6.5,6,5.5,5.5 SWRL. if secondary applicant achieve 6666 our score will increase by 4 points then it will be 448. Kindly advise should I wait or go for best shot in ielts from secondary applicant. Need Your valuable inputs .

Thanks
With 444 you will sail thru in may be next 2 months but one important thing to Note that hope you are not loosing any point in near future due to your birthday or any other factor. If your birthday approaching in 2 months then quickly ask your dependant to appear for IELTs and apply for EE and get ITA and freeze the age factor

Also as you mentioned about increasing dependant IELTS score. That would expedite the application time and you may get ITA soon. So you only have 12.5k at stake. Take your call.

Reactions: Agarwalparesh26

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
With 444 you will sail thru in may be next 2 months but one important thing to Note that hope you are not loosing any point in near future due to your birthday or any other factor. If your birthday approaching in 2 months then quickly ask your dependant to appear for IELTs and apply for EE and get ITA and freeze the age factor

Also as you mentioned about increasing dependant IELTS score. That would expedite the application time and you may get ITA soon. So you only have 12.5k at stake. Take your call.
You think we can get to 444 in 2 months? That makes me more hopeful about my chances even if these are the words of a random internet strange :p