+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 115th Draw

Ruth31

Mar 12, 2019
I did get an invitation to apply for a job on job bank but I found the profile to be different than my work experience and unsure whether it is something I will want to do. Haven't replied to the invitation and don't plan to yet. Awaiting the ITA.
you will get it within 24 hours....
please my bro score is 451 he submitted his profile February will he get the ITA. Or the tie breaking affects him...

AKOPEIN

Nov 24, 2017
May be IT jobs are easy to get into compared to other industries.
Maybe true. IT is good in Canada especially Toronto. Again the life in Canada varies according to the situation you are in. I don't think one person should discourage others because it is not working out well for him. There are lots of others who are are doing good in Canada and enjoying their life, atleast in my circle

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Maybe true. IT is good in Canada especially Toronto. Again the life in Canada varies according to the situation you are in. I don't think one person should discourage others because it is not working out well for him. There are lots of others who are are doing good in Canada and enjoying their life, atleast in my circle
He just stated his opinion. He is not discouraging anyone to stop dreaming about Canada. Just a word of caution from his personal experience ;)

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
No one's asking you to ignore OR hide per say.

Use of strong assertive languages are unprofessional.

If I were to say shut up to you now after all this charade, would you like it ?

If yes : Shut the heck up man
its nice to see real you