+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

oghosh

Nov 25, 2018
When no draw last Wednesday and this Wednesday, does it mean that next draw ( hopefully next Wednesday), the cut off will shoot up to 455+ and all again?

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Can you please kindly elaborate on the fairness of Australia system?
1. Skill assessment - Your education and work experience should be in the same field ( what it means is if you are an electronics engineer, then you need to have work experience in core electronics only and not software/support/any other field.)
2. Points for experience - points for 8+yrs > 5-7yrs > 3-4yrs > 1-3 yrs..
3 . Age- no yearly reduction , just flat reduction for age band.

Go through this link to get much better understanding :
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-independent-189/points-table

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Guys stuck at 447, ielts due to
Expire in October this year, I’ve cleared my masters degree so would add another 30-40 points if I get an eca, I dnt have my final degree as it would be handed out next year, what should I do to get an eca for my recently cleared masters? I’ve got a mark sheet for all the exams I’ve cleared plus I’ve got a letter from the university stating that I’ve cleared my examination.
Ask for a provisional degree certificate from the University.. Wes and few other bodies evaluate PDC with transcripts..no need to wait until you get degree certificate..

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Quick question guys
I'm married and our score is 443
But if I applied with spouse not accompanying my score would be 459
So with the high score trend would it be wiser to apply with spouse not accompanying ?
An will that raise suspicions with cic?

Reactions: EnthuChap

emitremmus

Feb 5, 2019
Can I get opinions... CRS 453 ... have potentially 6-7 rounds to get an offer...

Thoughts.... this is pretty good chances right?

Anyone ... :)

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
Please please please help me:

I have just got my employment letter from my team leader. NOC 6235.

These are following duties
1. Research and evaluate loan applicant’s financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan. This also includes credit checks on existing customers and updating their loan files.
2. Analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance in reporting and procedural standards.
• Assisted senior credit team by providing recommendations to approve mortgages.
• Analyse customer’s tax returns, pay slips, group certificates, rental statements, bank statements, notice of assessments, cash flow & business activity statement, company financials, accountant letters, trust and companies tax return. Recommendations are forwarded if required to senior credit team to assist them in making concrete decision in lending.
3. Analyse and interview CUSTOMER’S objective, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments (personal, student or business loan), and obligations to project future revenues, mortgage repayments and expenses. In addition to this, he closely monitors any suspicious or fraud activity.
4. Ordering valuation of the security and analysing the contract of sales thoroughly. He is responsible to lend bank's money by establishing the financial objective of a customer.
5. Analyse customer’s self-managed super funds and understand their exit strategies. Under this responsibility, he ensures that customers’ existing investment securities are getting managed by their SMSF. If not, he is responsible to do further investigation and
pass his recommendations or solutions to senior credit team or mortgage brokers.
6. Advise team leader about completion of loan and settlement documents. Also, he liaises
with collection team if there is any defaults or late payments.
7. Analyse company and individual tax statements, negative gearing, rental income and
ensuring compliance with Australian Tax office. Review their accounts and update any discrepancies

Are above duties aligned with the selected NOC or I need to add more duties.
Thank you

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Such a disappointing day guys . Was very hopeful we will get a draw today and most of us will get an ITA.. Looks like now next draw cut off could go up towards 458-460 . I'm losing hope now for 450-452

oghosh

Nov 25, 2018
Such a disappointing day guys . Was very hopeful we will get a draw today and most of us will get an ITA.. Looks like now next draw cut off could go up towards 458-460 . I'm losing hope now for 450-452
I have a similar feeling

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Why r u so negative mate. Have patience it will happen. Else, u may delete your profile :p

Reactions: Island_vibes