+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

emitremmus

Feb 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

Been reading comments for a while, score is 453... have about 3 months to get an ITA. I believe my chances are good right?

Good luck to you all, still hoping for a draw today!!

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I think people who can achieve 440 plus are pretty good profile ~ Sometime people who get 600+ not necessary contribute to Canada ~

They may just get the benefits of the Canadian citizenship but not actually contributing or even stay in Canada.
Sorry to say that you are wrong mate.. according to you a below 30 year old guy who has done double distance education from a 3rd graded college is better than a 40 year old IIT bachelor's graduate with 15+ years solid experience? Everyone knows there is a big hole in the way points are awarded in EE and some people are just lucky to be on the right side.. Australia points system is much better and fair..

Reactions: frew

adil_0262

Nov 22, 2018
Guys , let's not lose hope. Maybe there's a draw tomorrow. 03 week gap is unlikely. Maybe there's a big draw tomorrow and bring us some ray of hope. Hanging there everyone ! Good luck and I'm praying
Last Draw took place at 11.44 UTC time this time nothing yet, I hope they don't delay the draw bacause that will lead to increasenumber in the pool and draw will be at higher required points.
Finger crossed

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Not happening today I think...and this will create tons of issues for even 450-455 ones...

I dont even understand the logic of draw not happening today...

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
I guess CIC just wants to be unpredictable. Be it draw size, draw frequency, draw timings ..Gosh..I hope we don't turn out to be hypertensive patients

Reactions: sidra91

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Sorry to say that you are wrong mate.. according to you a below 30 year old guy who has done double distance education from a 3rd graded college is better than a 40 year old IIT bachelor's graduate with 15+ years solid experience? Everyone knows there is a big hole in the way points are awarded in EE and some people are just lucky to be on the right side.. Australia points system is much better and fair..
Can you please kindly elaborate on the fairness of Australia system?

Ali1122

Nov 15, 2018
Guys stuck at 447, ielts due to
Expire in October this year, I’ve cleared my masters degree so would add another 30-40 points if I get an eca, I dnt have my final degree as it would be handed out next year, what should I do to get an eca for my recently cleared masters? I’ve got a mark sheet for all the exams I’ve cleared plus I’ve got a letter from the university stating that I’ve cleared my examination.