+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

hunt4dj

Mar 31, 2019
It's true that WES is taking a lot of time to provide ECA report. I'm now at 447 and waiting for spouse WES , but not sure when it's going to come. Sent all documents to WES in December and in Feb they provided an update that PG transcripts are sent for verification to the institute. But the institute haven't received any verification email or mail till date. We are not sure what has to be done now to get his ECA report. We even requested WES to cancel PG credentials from evaluation and provide report with degree. However WES denied that request as well.
Had the same problem as WES had dropped a mail to college which got lost. Please mail WES for dropping another mail to the college, which they will do. Step 2: Ask college to look actively for such a mailer from WES and respond to it, i had to pay 2000 rs to XXXxxxXXX university to make that happen and things worked out. Spent 4 months for this even though my application was sent to WES in October 2018 and WES rules changed on Nov 22. Still this is the best option as WES wants institute to mail them the transcripts.

Also, if you are paying the college then no need for any WES intimation just ask the college to do the transcripts again(pay fees again) and send them to WES of their own accord (involves bribing too).
For my wifes transcripts work finished in under 8 days and WES got the transcripts since i have smartened out now by my mistakes

Life79

Mar 24, 2019
So sorry, we r in the same situation @438 my husband's birthday is in June.
We are at 441 and my birthday is on 20th may and my wife ielts is expiring on 13th may. Hoping there are three draws in april and the score drops to 440 or less

Sara890

Mar 5, 2019
India
Had the same problem as WES had dropped a mail to college which got lost. Please mail WES for dropping another mail to the college, which they will do. Step 2: Ask college to look actively for such a mailer from WES and respond to it, i had to pay 2000 rs to XXXxxxXXX university to make that happen and things worked out. Spent 4 months for this even though my application was sent to WES in October 2018 and WES rules changed on Nov 22. Still this is the best option as WES wants institute to mail them the transcripts.

Also, if you are paying the college then no need for any WES intimation just ask the college to do the transcripts again(pay fees again) and send them to WES of their own accord (involves bribing too).
For my wifes transcripts work finished in under 8 days and WES got the transcripts since i have smartened out now by my mistakes
Thank you for the suggestion. I will request WES to drop an another email to the college.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
We are at 441 and my birthday is on 20th may and my wife ielts is expiring on 13th may. Hoping there are three draws in april and the score drops to 440 or less
Impossible, to be honest

cdddelhi

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Dear ll Please advise our crs is 444 what are the chances of getting ita. Now Wait is really painful after long struggle of one hand half year. Kindly give your inputs in which month crs will come to 444 near about.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Dear ll Please advise our crs is 444 what are the chances of getting ita. Now Wait is really painful after long struggle of one hand half year. Kindly give your inputs in which month crs will come to 444 near about.
Since the competition is soaring the cars score to drop to 444 and below will take time. Probably by June end or first week of July you may expect

Sara1981

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
We r giving IELTS next month, but won't be able to catch up to the current trend. Good luck