+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Absolutely agree with you, everyone has a unique story bro!!

My story, I appeared IELTS for 6 times. Me and my wife started in July 2018 and she had awesome scores in her first attempt (L8.5 R8 W7 S8). Unfortunately, I was lacking behind by .5 in L in my first attempt. Another unique thing, I have Masters and she has bachelor degree, so in our scenario, I had to achieve 8777 (to become primary applicant with Masters). So since July 2018, I appeared for 6 times and finally nailed it on February 9th 2019 exam (updated CRS 450). When I created my profile on Feb 28th, we were expecting that our application will be picked up in next draw for sure but really surprised to see CRS has touched 454 and 452 in last two rounds.

I know this chase is like never ending process (begins with IELTS, ECA, waiting for ITA, PR application process, then landing, accommodation, job search etc. etc. etc.) but one day, we all will look back and praise the struggle we all did to get through from such phases. Moreover, I think there is a right time for everything, and I'm true believer that everything happens for a reason.

So, I wish good luck to everyone and say keep moving. Always remember - Winners never quit, and quitters never win!!
Yo Bro, Apna time ayega!!!

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Seniors, one quick help please. I am on Intra-company transfer and claiming the additional 50 points. I have got a reference letter (letter for out-of-canada experience) from current employer, describing my 2 years experience in Canada and 5 years in US, for a total of 7 years altogether. It has title, roles & responsibilities and a mention of 40 hrs per week.

Now my attorney says they have to mention the salary as well in this experience letter, which my HR strictly won't do no matter what. They put salary details only on job offer letter, which I have too as a separate document, which also has current title and a mention of 40 hours full time job. Can I combine them together and claim the 50 points? It is hard to get one single letter from the employer.

shubhamtapadar

Dec 11, 2018
united states of america
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Nomination.....
12-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
Hi Guys, new to this forum. Can you please help me with one query? I'm in the pool right now under FSW (CRS 450). I have 1.5 years of experience with my previous employer for which I'm claiming points and not claiming anything for the current employer as I don't want them to know about my plans. One thing I'm worried about is that my salary with previous employer was below average as it was my first job and I needed something at that time so I took it but now my salary with the current employer is above average but I'm not claiming any points for it. Can this be a reason for CIC to refuse my application? What more things can I include to avoid issues? Also, nothing is fake in my reference letter and I've mentioned everything honestly in my application
I was a Network Engineer, basically the duties were of Network Technician (NOC 2281) but my reference letter and offer letter says Network Engineer so I mentioned it as it is in my EE profile and my salary was $14/hr in US.
Appreciate your help in advance.
CIC does not care about your salary

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
April: 3, 17 and 24
Hey Nik,
I wish a b2b draw on april 24 from deep inside of my heart. Hoewever, it seems less likely beacause 19 dec draw was due to Christmas holidays and 30 jan might be because of the short fall of 2018 target. You see both the draws were preceded by draws with 3900 Itas but now a days they are issuing 35350 itas.
I don't think candidates who entered into the pool after 30 jan draw are very lucky. So we will get our things done on its own pace.
Anyways, good luck to all.

Reactions: NikSharma01

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
i believe u mean the transcript? We have the option of collecting it at the IDP center without waiting for the courier. And my profile was already created with WES and all. It was just a matter of updating the new results.
If I am not wrong tfr can be located on 13th day in online result preview. The only thing is the date of result declaired, or result printed, which varies 11-13 days is difficult to guess untill you dont get a printed copy.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Nik,
I wish a b2b draw on april 24 from deep inside of my heart. Hoewever, it seems less likely beacause 19 dec draw was due to Christmas holidays and 30 jan might be because of the short fall of 2018 target. You see both the draws were preceded by draws with 3900 Itas but now a days they are issuing 35350 itas.
I don't think candidates who entered into the pool after 30 jan draw are very lucky. So we will get our things done on its own pace.
Anyways, good luck to all.
Hey Suraj,
Well, with a heavy heart, I entirely agree with whatever you've said. However, I'm still here wishing for some miracles to happen. Lol! Now even the 444 seems difficult, regardless of what happened back in Jan 30. I truely believe those folks were extremely lucky, man and feels jealous of them. Anyways, like others I too believe everything happens for a reason. So, in mean time our hard-work will be paid anyhow and we'll get through it this year for sure. Good luck to all.

nrpw33

Feb 23, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Hi all, please redirect me to a more suitable thread if necessary. I am ready to apply, hopefully during the early April Round of Invitations, but now I'm panicking about one thing, the inconsistencies between the information that I provided to IRCC as part of my WP application in 2017 and the information I'll be providing as part of my CEC Express Entry PR application.

My employment dates differ between my Work Permit application and what I will be claiming on my PR application. All dates vary slightly for all of my jobs, but especially for my skilled foreign job that I'll be claiming points for. On my Work Permit application / resume, I claimed 5 years for this skilled foreign job (I merged two positions at the one company, one skilled and one unskilled, because in all honesty, in the unskilled job, 80% of the time I was performing the job description of the skilled job. I merged these on the resume for the sole purpose of simplifying my resume at the time and making it more reader friendly, I didn't think the resume dates had any impact on my WP application back then and didn't foresee them having any impact in the future at that time) but I will only claim 1yr 10mths as for this skilled foreign job on my PR application.

Also, the study dates given on my old Work Permit application / resume differ from the dates I'll give on my PR Application by 6 months, simply because I got the finishing date wrong. Again, I wasn't poring over the accuracy of these dates at the time as I didn't think they had any impact on my application back then and didn't foresee any inconsistencies having an impact in the future.

In regards to my PR Application itself, I am now almost certain all of the dates are a perfect reflection of reality (+- a few days here and there), so I think that is the most important thing right? Or do you think all of the above inconsistencies will constitute misrepresentation?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide, or any thread you know of that may be able to help me with this.