+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
So you guys think I should apply with spouse not accompanying crs 459 ?
Or stay with spouse accompanying with crs 443?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hey SeniorStakes,
I was just analyzing the frequency of candidates between March 14-29 and it was 222.2. So according to that, there would have been 3523 candidates on 20 March. With the backlog of 173 and 222.2/day, today's draw could have taken all the candidates with 451.
If we see more carefully, it is the time of draw which shattered your hopes. You had a bit bad luck today, the draw beforehand 5-6 h could have included you.
You have a chance to increase 3 more points and I think you can do this. I can understand how hard it will be to wait for another 14 days. I will say go for IELTS which will definitely keep you busy and, I hope, you will get ITA before your IELTS result.
Good Luck buddy...
Do you have any idea about the existing backlog of 550+ scores?

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Passport Information.

Do i have to provide all the passports information line the expired one as well?

Or only the active one while fillling the pplication.

Provide all the passport copies in pdf.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Guys,

@abhishek_89 @13nitinsharma @NikSharma01 @skg1988

My birthday is on 04 May so two more two-week draws.

Current score: 451
App submission date: 02 Feb 2019

Current IELTS - LRWS 8,9,7,8
Number of attempts - only one so far

Checked IELTS dates. CBT is available on next Wednesday so result will be out by 17 April. TRF courier will take another 7 days.

Question - Do I give IELTS again?
My score is similar to yours...how much ielts score are you targeting and what's the increase from your current score

Ram_Pravesh

Mar 25, 2019
I have received ITA and processing my application. I am confused at a question of accompanying child. My son is from first wedlock of my spouse.So he is Step Child. But I have also done adoption deed of my son after my marriage to change father's name in his passport. Should I mention him as Step Child or Adopted Child? @abhishek_89

xpensive

Apr 19, 2017
Hello House,

I received my ITA and was looking at some questions. My case is my wife is in the uk presently filing for permanent residence, she just renewed her passport to file appeal for refusal in the uk. i already added her as un-aacompanying spouse. I need to know if this would be a problem to my application. and again she is presently pregnant and would she require police clearance from uk and medicals.
Lastly she has not changed her surname since we got married