Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
can anyone pls help me out with my situation. I got my ITA on 20th march, filled up my application and got the document checklist but come to find out now that when putting immediate family member information, I put my dad's wrong DOB. Instead of putting 17th jan, I put 21st jan but the correct year. Is there anything I can do now?

Ps. none of my family members are accompanying me and I am applying CEC inland

Last edited:

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Government worker?... Didn't understand the claim but anywho.

Sure, go ahead with what CIC tells you, I didn't say you shouldn't. Just don't go around telling people you don't need LMIA for a job offer by not knowing their exact circumstances.
I'm simply telling you that most job offers do require LMIA. In the case of @vmsanthosh.chn , he indeed doesn't need LMIA because it's a Intra-Company Transfer. It's not that you don't need LMIA at all, like you seem to claim.

If you say that CIC told you that you don't need LMIA at all regardless of your job offer, then you clearly misunderstood what they said. Maybe they told you no LMIA needed for this case in particular for @vmsanthosh.chn .
SOME job offers don't require LMIA if they are exempt from LMIA. Like in the case of @vmsanthosh.chn

Would be glad to take a look at the link and the email you received from CIC saying you don't need LMIA at all, if you're willing to share it.

So many people lost 50 points claim for job offers because they didn't have LMIA, and you're saying that CIC apparently just told you that you don't need LMIA... Doesn't take much to realize something is off.

That's what I'm trying to explain to @Desean . Job offers that fall under ICT do not require LMIA as they fall under LMIA exemptions.
But if the job offer didn't fall under a case of exemptions, then LMIA would have been required.
That's my understanding too. I just took a read and the only three categories that doesn't need LMIA are

a) International agreements - like NAFTA
b) Agreement with Canada or Province
c) Employer specific reasons and special interests - like ICT, artists etc

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

I had created my EE profile on Feb 20, 2019 with CRS 438 (Education: Bachelors(4years), IELTS(LRWS: 9,8.5,7,7.5) & Work experience: 3.5years).

I know being patient is the key here but I'm really worried if Conservatives win and their impact on immigration policies.
It would be really helpful if anybody can guide me about alternatives like OINP or if there is any ongoing thread related to it.

Thanks in advance!!
Check out this Atlantic Pilot Program. The process is bit hard because it is employer specific, but try your luck.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
my crs is 444 But dont know when crs will come down. Really worried. My journey begins in jan 2018 after three attempt i got desired score 9,8,7.5,7 LRSW. after that my eca report was stuck with wes . Took 4 months. Got my report on 4th feb on 30 jan crs was 438. But after January suddenly increased to 457 .Now waiting waiting for my turn .Nowadays things are not easy nobody can predict when crs will touch 440. My best wishes with all the candidate who are waiting for their turn .Good luck and stay positive. One day door will open for us to start New journey.
I did the same mistake of doing things in a sequence. Had we both begun WES around the same time as IELTS, we wouldn't have faced this situation. Somewhere we tried to save the money until IELTS result comes positive. In my case, I gave IELTS only once and luckily got the desired score.

nrpw33

Feb 23, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Hi All,

I will finish physically working my hours for my 1yr Skilled Canadian Work Experience on the night of March 29th (Actually will have worked 1570 hrs over a period of 1yr 17days as of the evening of the 29th). Does anyone know if I have to wait for my final payslip for this period to be issued on April 5th before joining the pool. I'm hoping I can join the pool on the 29th or 30th and receive an ITA on April 3rd-ish.

Thanks!

panther_2591

Mar 28, 2019
Hi Guys, new to this forum. Can you please help me with one query? I'm in the pool right now under FSW (CRS 450). I have 1.5 years of experience with my previous employer for which I'm claiming points and not claiming anything for the current employer as I don't want them to know about my plans. One thing I'm worried about is that my salary with previous employer was below average as it was my first job and I needed something at that time so I took it but now my salary with the current employer is above average but I'm not claiming any points for it. Can this be a reason for CIC to refuse my application? What more things can I include to avoid issues? Also, nothing is fake in my reference letter and I've mentioned everything honestly in my application
I was a Network Engineer, basically the duties were of Network Technician (NOC 2281) but my reference letter and offer letter says Network Engineer so I mentioned it as it is in my EE profile and my salary was $14/hr in US.
Appreciate your help in advance.

Pakchikpak

Dec 12, 2018
Hi All,

I will finish physically working my hours for my 1yr Skilled Canadian Work Experience on the night of March 29th (Actually will have worked 1570 hrs over a period of 1yr 17days as of the evening of the 29th). Does anyone know if I have to wait for my final payslip for this period to be issued on April 5th before joining the pool. I'm hoping I can join the pool on the 29th or 30th and receive an ITA on April 3rd-ish.

Thanks!
Not a problem. You'll have the year's experience under your belt before you receive the ITA so no misrepresentation.

Reactions: nrpw33

Pakchikpak

Dec 12, 2018
Hi Guys, new to this forum. Can you please help me with one query? I'm in the pool right now under FSW (CRS 450). I have 1.5 years of experience with my previous employer for which I'm claiming points and not claiming anything for the current employer as I don't want them to know about my plans. One thing I'm worried about is that my salary with previous employer was below average as it was my first job and I needed something at that time so I took it but now my salary with the current employer is above average but I'm not claiming any points for it. Can this be a reason for CIC to refuse my application? What more things can I include to avoid issues? Also, nothing is fake in my reference letter and I've mentioned everything honestly in my application
I was a Network Engineer, basically the duties were of Network Technician (NOC 2281) but my reference letter and offer letter says Network Engineer so I mentioned it as it is in my EE profile and my salary was $14/hr in US.
Appreciate your help in advance.
Wage in your current role can't be a reason for them to refuse PR. Don't worry about it!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
can anyone pls help me out with my situation. I got my ITA on 20th march, filled up my application and got the document checklist but come to find out now that when putting immediate family member information, I put my dad's wrong DOB. Instead of putting 17th jan, I put 21st jan but the correct year. Is there anything I can do now?

Ps. none of my family members are accompanying me and I am applying CEC inland
Not a big deal. Attach an explanation letter regarding this issue along with a copy of the correct ID proof of your Dad!
Or you can decline the current ITA, and start the whole process again, after the next draw.