+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, let's close this topic and spread some positive vibes.

Let's do this way, share your predictions for 13th March & 20th March.

My predictions:
13th March - 445-449
20th March - 450-453
Sorry I don't think there will be a draw on 13th March but one can hope lol

Next draw is 20th March - 450 cut-off

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys, please change the topic and talk about something more important. Let's predict the next draw's date and cut-off?

My predictions for the 113th draw round:

13th March: 447-448
20th
March: 451-454

Incase more ITAs are issued, score would be dropped further with the variance of 2 on March 20 with 449 Cut-off at all.

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't disagree. I could share many tales of unfair things happening to people during this journey. But the common thread among those that succeed is that we all kept working, rather than blaming someone else.
I understand your point and I agree that we should continue to work harder and not dwell on what could have happened.

No matter how hard life hits us we need to keep moving!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
With the current state of events, I'm starting to wonder If I even stand a chance with my score of 441. I was so overconfident after looking at 2018 and now I'm kinda getting worried.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think you stand a chance. Maybe a small chance if a back to back draw happens but looking at the huge backlogs seems unlikely.

This is a ray of hope thread, so one can hope and stay positive.

I would suggest you to try to improve and see if you can make 445.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
With the current state of events, I'm starting to wonder If I even stand a chance with my score of 441. I was so overconfident after looking at 2018 and now I'm kinda getting worried.
Can you improve your score? The fallback for all of us is learning french. It's a lot of work, but it will ultimately get you in.

rza313

Oct 1, 2018
Can you improve your score? The fallback for all of us is learning french. It's a lot of work, but it will ultimately get you in.
I guess I have another option of doing a year long PG program but they are extremely expensive in my country and admission happens only once a year in September. I'm afraid If go that route I'll have my new degree only in 2020 plus couple of months of WES and it makes it the end of 2020. I'm afraid express entry will be much less open by that time. With French, how long does it take to get from zero to proficient?

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I guess I have another option of doing a year long PG program but they are extremely expensive in my country and admission happens only once a year in September. I'm afraid If go that route I'll have my new degree only in 2020 plus couple of months of WES and it makes it the end of 2020. I'm afraid express entry will be much less open by that time. With French, how long does it take to get from zero to proficient?
Why not do a masters degree from Canada instead. You'll get so many more points for a Canadian Masters.

Reactions: rza313

rza313

Oct 1, 2018
Why not do a masters degree from Canada instead. You'll get so many more points for a Canadian Masters.
That's an ideal scenario, but it's not affordable for me at the moment. My country is having one devaluation after another which keep turning my salary into nothing, really. I guess I'll start looking into French, thanks

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
In my opinion, at least a year. I have seen some posts of people accomplishing it. But it was a tremendous amount of work. The advantage is that the desire for more french speakers does not seem to have a limit in Ontario.

Can you apply for graduate school in Ontario? That's the path I'm on, and yes, it's a long one. My husband and I debate whether we just should have spent the time on French. It would have been less expensive.

IntoTheLight

Dec 22, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-08-2018
Some test centers offer computer based, but you should check with a test centre nearby. There can be 3-4 reading passages, some small ones and long ones.
Can you recommend some preparation materials for the test?
What CEFR level did you do before taking the test?

Last edited:

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
@rza313 - Don't lose hope.. even I'm at 441. Times are tough for us.. but after next 3-4 draws will surely have some hope for us as well..
When did you submit your profile?

Reactions: MzBAH

PRAspirant_123

Sep 25, 2018
Are you able to access your application status after signing in with gckey? I am able to sign in but it does not show any details about my profile except for changing password and recovery questions

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Are you able to access your application status after signing in with gckey? I am able to sign in but it does not show any details about my profile except for changing password and recovery questions
Yep, I am able to login.. try clearing cookies or using a different browser.. Or wait for some time and try again