+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the next draws will be consistent 446++ for the coming few months. This is due to the heavy promotion by IELTS providers to test takers to sit for the computer based IELTS which releases results in 5 days. Before people have to wait for 13 days and if they want to re-sit IELTS, they need to wait at least for extra 3 weeks to take test, however availability (time+days) is much better with computer delivered IELTS.

rharmon

Mar 19, 2019
I spent a lot of time trying to identify trends and I do believe that the next draw is in the 445 range. Then we will receive another shorten cycle that will reach down into the sub 440 range, I believe this will happen sometime in April. Good luck to all!

Reactions: MzBAH
Nov 30, 2018
I think the next draws will be consistent 446++ for the coming few months. This is due to the heavy promotion by IELTS providers to test takers to sit for the computer based IELTS which releases results in 5 days. Before people have to wait for 13 days and if they want to re-sit IELTS, they need to wait at least for extra 3 weeks to take test, however availability (time+days) is much better with computer delivered IELTS.
How much do you predict for tomorrow draw - CRS score

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
I think that there were two main reasons for higher crs cut-off in the last two draws. First one is a 3-week gap and the second one is the low number of ITAs.
Future cut-off will also depend on the number of ITAs issued. f they continue with 3350 ITAs, it would be difficult to expect crs cut-off less than 445 unless there is a B2B draw.
Let's see where we stand n tomorrow's draw.

Cheers,
Suraj

Reactions: Desean and SHABAM
Nov 30, 2018
Our data and fate is sealed for tomoorws draw ( Incase it happens -0th March ). I notice that the maintenance message has been taken off form the site ( EE profile sign in page ).

fapio

Mar 19, 2019
Hello everyone, i’ve been reading for a while but just decided to make an account. My crs is 453, tomorrow should hopefully be my day. Good luck to everyone!

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, can I add my credit card monthly statement for the last 6 months in POF + 6 months statement of my checking account?
I am asking because I mainly use my CC and rarely my debit card of my checking account!