Ray of Hope - 113th Draw

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
When we apply for reevaluation, I think the current score is invalidated with immediate effect and it can't be used in Express Entry.
If re evaluation result has no change and it is the same, then same TRF result is sent back.So IELTS TRF result number remains unchanged.So it can be used for Express entry.But if the result changes they issue new number, then you may have to edit your profile...

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
@SabrinaKim This is not true. The EE profile automatically assigns points according to what is inputted into the EE system. Therefore, if you put a foreign bachelors then you put a Canadian post graduate diploma/degree it adds up the points automatically. There is no option for 2 or more certificates, diplomas or degrees to select as it is automatic. If you completed the post graduate degree in Canada, you get additional 15 points in addition to 128 points for 2 or more. If distance education, you just get points for 2 or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.

You wont need to have your Canadian education assessed but you would need to provide copies of your transcripts and diplomas/degrees for upload once you receive ITA.
I'm telling about the step by step process in EE-Pool. At first we're asked whether we have persued one,two or more different study programs from our home country. After that we're being asked if we have also got any Canadian degree/diploma. If one have atleast two different diploma certificates with him, he will have to select the option of "Two or more certificates/courses/diplomas"

However, If one has studied only Single course program, previously and one Canadian Education with him(if there is any - optional). Then firstly, he will have to mention about his Single course study, he has done in his own country (whether Bachelor/Masters/Doctoral/Single diploma) and after that he has to mention about his Canadian Education, which only will fetch him 15 more points in the overall CRS score.

Last edited:

priyanka.g

Mar 8, 2019
Well, in my opinion,
Firstly , I would rather say NOT to DECLINE
Few points:
1. After you receive ITA and change the NOC code, it amounts to incorrect information . { Even after you DECLINE ITA, it would be recorded because of your UCI }
2. Similarity between 2174 or 2173 : I think that most of them duties are similar ,therefore I donot think it should be a problem.\
3. Related to 1.5 years ,,I think if you have ECA for Master as 2 years it shouldn't be a problem.
4. Try to find other ways to resolve it which is the best possible soultion rather than declining it.

DECLINING should only be done if donot have any alternative solution.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. The major issue is that I don't have any experience letters that list the duties of the 1st 2 jobs. It would be practically impossible for me to get them in 2 months. I'm not sure what is "ECA for Master as 2 years" - the WES report only states that my master's degree is equivalent to a master's degree in Canada.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
What are the chances of the draw coming out tomorrow?
ok so.. officially.. there is no saying when the draw could happen.. Generally, it happens on Wednesdays around 12 noon ET.. We're a hopeful bunch of people.. We hope for back to back draws so that CRS cut off would fall and we would receive ITA.. Having said that; this year, draws have taken place that were three weeks apart.. go through details of previous draws.. you'll see only CIC can tell when draws would happen..