+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
In most of the cases, salary slips dont include cheque details. You should include bank statement to justify the cheque payee details. Mention everything in LOE if you want to give clarity to case officer.
I'm concerned about this thing because after the cheque clearing it never mentioned the payee details in my bank statement (it shows "by clearing 'xxx', where x is cheque number"), however, one can know about the salary from the amount and this clearing thing. As no other cheque has been credited into my account.

Nov 30, 2018
Wow, what do you do to have 1.5 pages duties? Prime minister of India? :D
Hmm.....You need not be a PM of a country to have 1.5 duties.Please donot be Sarcastic - It will be get back to you LOL ( You should be ashamed before you comment )

FYI...
1. I have been with the same company with different designations at different countries, Therefore they had mention in detail the roles and responsibilities that I have done across.( India, UK, US, Canada) They need to mention about the addresses of the subsidiaries

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hmm.....You need not be a PM of a country to have 1.5 duties.Please donot be Sarcastic - It will be get back to you LOL ( You should be ashamed before you comment )

FYI...
1. I have been with the same company with different designations at different countries, Therefore they had mention in detail the roles and responsibilities that I have done across.( India, UK, US, Canada) They need to mention about the addresses of the subsidiaries
Its quite normal to have 1.5 pages, I guess. He might be unaware about the intense work and responsibilities of IT programmers. There are several roles, we have to follow, and people say he is just a programmer!

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Guys a question I will be travelling to Canada on a work permit in a few months and I am going to be there for a couple of years .
My score expires this November 2019. Are there any Canada specific points that I can earn before that ? Experts please this would really help .
Sitting at 438 maxed out