+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Don't be so pessimistic guys..The forum is Ray of hope..
Guys with all your calculations and predictions-Respect. But give hopes to people waiting in pool. Don't comment solid conclusions when you are just assuming things.
Ray of hope should be alive 112 or
113/114 somewhere down the line we would make it.
Agreed...!

Bhuppi

Jan 11, 2019
In my opinion, CRS score will go up in the next few months as the US government is planning to revoke H4-EAD(approx 110k people) https://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201804&RIN=1615-AC15

Most of them already have ITA/PR but whoever was just thinking about Canada they will now start applying for Express entry which will increase the pool size as well as cut-off.
Agreed...!
When CRS cutoff was 438 in 110th draw, people started giving CRS cutoff target of 432 434 and everybody knows wat happened in 111th draw. Now it's a high cutoff so people are thinking that it will never come down to level of 440 or 441. But believe me guys, in this year it will definitely touch 440 or 441 at least once. So Just think positive those who are sitting in that range and wait for your turn.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
When CRS cutoff was 438 in 110th draw, people started giving CRS cutoff target of 432 434 and everybody knows wat happened in 111th draw. Now it's a high cutoff so people are thinking that it will never come down to level of 440 or 441. But believe me guys, in this year it will definitely touch 440 or 441 at least once. So Just think positive those who are sitting in that range and wait for your turn.
Agreed! If you look at the last year's scores, you will find a 456 that came up sometime around start of March and I came down to 438 later that year.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I hope you guys are right! For us who are in the lower 440's,Praying for any miracle is our only consolation.

Reactions: MzBAH

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Is there a success formula to get OINP? I've been in the pool since 2014, current crs score is 436 (maxed out), NOC 0112, so i think I should forget any chance of immigration to Canada.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Is there a success formula to get OINP? I've been in the pool since 2014, current crs score is 436 (maxed out), NOC 0112, so i think I should forget any chance of immigration to Canada.

This is how I feel too but there is still a student pathway for you, brother.

Also, We can wait 1 more year before almost everyone in the US who are going to be affected by the H4-EAD gets invited and all of the people who are entering the pool decreases.
Will you be losing any points soon?

HCP seems like a bleak pathway now. How about French?

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
I'm married but I want to apply as spouse not accompanying which will give some boost to my score. If I do, that will they allow to bring my kids along with me? Kindly let me know the pros and cons applying as spouse not accompanying.

And how long will it take to sponsor the spouse in case if I get the PR and land in Canada?

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
Hi,

I'm currently on 434 points and I'm planning to do a Masters in Canada. If I do that and complete it in 2 years time, there is a chance my points would increase. However, the points for age would decrease by 10. Net impact would be an increase of 44 points (14 for the education, 25 for skills transfer ability and 15 for Education in Canada). Is that a good idea and what about the chances of getting an ITA by sitting above 460. Please advise.

I'm trying to experiment on the options to boost my score.

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

I'm currently on 434 points and I'm planning to do a Masters in Canada. If I do that and complete it in 2 years time, there is a chance my points would increase. However, the points for age would decrease by 10. Net impact would be an increase of 44 points (14 for the education, 25 for skills transfer ability and 15 for Education in Canada). Is that a good idea and what about the chances of getting an ITA by sitting above 460. Please advise.

If you apply for student pathway visa, then your spouse can work via the Open Work Permit for Spouse. a 1 Year Canadian Work experience of your spouse could definitely give you guys a boost of points.

Seniors in this forum, please confirm.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
If you apply for student pathway visa, then your spouse can work via the Open Work Permit for Spouse. a 1 Year Canadian Work experience of your spouse could definitely give you guys a boost of points.

Seniors in this forum, please confirm.
Yes, a spouse of someone holding a student permit can get an open work permit.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Hi,

A master's degree in Canada is worth 30 points.

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
It is unfair for people who should have gotten the ita in the 111 draw, if there were no back to back draw in January, if no three week gaps, the score would never be 457. Even those who were 456 mised the chance and had to kept waiting till now, and until next week. Why cic didn't do what it normally would? Bi-weekly draw? Why it had to conduct such unusual things, 3 draws in a month, then 1 draw in the next month. It's unpredictable and went out of the way for many people.
Guys just have some patience.. don't be in despair and blame CIC.. you are in the pool for just about a month only.. there were ppl at 438 waiting for more than a year patiently and got ITA only because of back to back draws..scores above 445+ are guaranteed ITA eventually.. it's just a matter of time.. as long as you don't lose points for age and fall below 440 in the immediate future, you don't have to be worried.. imagine the pain of those people who lost points for age just before draw or lost on tie breaker and now have no chance unless some drastic changes happen..you will definitely get ITA at that score.. wait for your moment..

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
I have been an inactive member for months here and just came today to read comments, then i stumbled upon this agonizing post and yes I had to comment. Sorry, to say your comments are something that are mostly not happening this year mate.

Cutoff will be going down to 440 again and there is a high chance for this to happen. & Where did you see Ontario, PEI to issue high nominations? Can you pls share the links? I guess I missed something. & You talk about Quebec? They haven't even opened their eyes, and lets not think that they will give nomination any time sooner. & about USA, people have been trying for Canadian PR from the start of 2018 and this news is as old as it can be.

Lastly, you talked about conservative making the crs to go above 475, may I ask what makes you think that? For a country, which is very much immigrant dependent considering the rising aged population, cutting ita numbers will never help even the conservatives. having said that, they might make the rules more strict after 2020 though. Even if they win the next election, they have a ton of work to focus on rather than making the cutoff go high.

Anyway, I really hope people don't lose hope over these sorts of inaccurate posts and keep the dream alive even after a lot of struggle.
https://www.cicnews.com/2019/02/new-report-ontario-nominated-6850-applicants-for-canadian-permanent-residence-0211928.html#gs.GVXJVC72

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/02/manitoba-holds-second-skilled-workers-overseas-draw-in-six-days-0211925.html#gs.rvdbnuXd

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/02/new-pei-draw-more-than-doubles-number-of-immigration-candidates-invited-last-month-0211921.html#gs.2TGzJouk

And dude it will never come below 440 this year.
Instead of hoping that CRS will come below 440 try to improve score which might help you and others.