+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 112th Draw

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
As it is not considered as a gift deed, the declaration letter signed by you spouse would be enough.

PS: guys please do not confuse PoF obtained through a gift deed and PoF under the name of spouse.

Exactly! Think about this --- if a husband has to move to court to use funds in her wife's name, it essentially means breakdown of marriage which in principle invalidates the joint application.

Thus, in a joint application, husband and wife need not get things done legally between themselves. A simple declaration should be good.

Reactions: NikSharma01

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi guys i created a EE profile and confused with highest level of education.I have a bachelors degree from india and 2 year post graduate diploma from canada .So i am confused how will i fill the colum.

What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)
Please help.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi guys i created a EE profile and confused with highest level of education.I have a bachelors degree from india and 2 year post graduate diploma from canada .So i am confused how will i fill the colum.

• had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)
Please help.
For bachelor's u enter bachelor's and for diploma u enter one year University program. There will be multiple columns.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto

Please help.
If your second degree is not Masters, put both in order to get maximum points.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, can I show my savings in post office (India) as proof of funds? Is is a joint account of myself and my mother. Please pour in your thoughts.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi Friends, can I show my savings in post office (India) as proof of funds? Is is a joint account of myself and my mother. Please pour in your thoughts.
Best is to keep funds in savings,for fix deposit Ull need to get in writing from banks that deposit is liquidable bla bla
Even I am regretting that I should have broken my FD and put into savings

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Best is to keep funds in savings,for fix deposit Ull need to get in writing from banks that deposit is liquidable bla bla
Even I am regretting that I should have broken my FD and put into savings
FD is absolutely fine..it's accepted by CIC as long as you have the letter from Bank on letterhead stating that the cash can be made liquidable anytime..

MzBAH

Feb 19, 2019
Bahamas
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My hubby and I are looking forward to a receiving our ITA by this month or early next month. That high 457 (Draw 111) was annoying! But it's fine. That gives us more time to gather documents and funds. I'm also hoping to have our AOR by my birthday next month. For those of you who are discouraged by your scores, keep in mind that ITA round cutoffs have gotten as low as 413 and while there may be statistics showing you otherwise, there are been amazing and true stories of people who thought they would never get an ITA or PPR for some reason or another but they're living in Canada right now as permanent residents.

Be encouraged!:)

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Here in Chennai, they didn't ask me for any letter. I walked into PSK on my appointment day and walked out with the PCC in 30 minutes.

They actually gave me 2 copies
What all documents did you carry? Also, did they come to your residence for address verification?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
My hubby and I are looking forward to a receiving our ITA by this month or early next month. That high 457 (Draw 111) was annoying! But it's fine. That gives us more time to gather documents and funds. I'm also hoping to have our AOR by my birthday next month. For those of you who are discouraged by your scores, keep in mind that ITA round cutoffs have gotten as low as 413 and while there may be statistics showing you otherwise, there are been amazing and true stories of people who thought they would never get an ITA or PPR for some reason or another but they're living in Canada right now as permanent residents.

Be encouraged!:)
Great! What is your CRS score?

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi all,
I am expecting ITA in next draw, the issue i am having is the CRS discrepancy in EE profile, score breakdown looks correct, However the grand total is showing 15 points less than it supposed to be. Any suggestions?
Thanks