+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 108th

Jumijumi

Dec 14, 2018
Please advise me.
I am sitting on 446 without spouse's IELTS attempt. Should spouse go ahead and write IELTS ASAP or is 446 a good score to wait on?

apr-2019

Jan 5, 2019
Please advise me.
I am sitting on 446 without spouse's IELTS attempt. Should spouse go ahead and write IELTS ASAP or is 446 a good score to wait on?
May I ask which city are you from ? What is the wait time to get a IELTS slot. Also is there computer based IELTS option in your city ?

I too think there are good chances in the next 3 or so draws, but knowing IELTS availability will keep you prepared for the worst case - which seems very ulikely at this point.

Last edited:

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Please advise me.
next draw will obviously be very high crs, but after that once they start back up with bi-weekly draws, it should come down enough, i dont see reason why you wouldnt get ITA by Feb/early March

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Please advise me.
Same here. Without spouse IELTS, sitting on 452. hoping to get in at least by Jan-end

alongroad

Jan 9, 2019
Hi. What's the timeline to submit the documents after receiving ITA? I am confused. Is it 90 days in the past and 60 days now?

Jumijumi

Dec 14, 2018
Right now Jan 19th computer based test is available.
My birthday is around February ending and I will loose 5 points.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Let him write asap!! while you wait for an ITA

Reactions: Jumijumi

apr-2019

Jan 5, 2019
Don't we hate birthdays prior to ITA ?
If it was me, I would start preparing for IELTS and wait for the next 1 or 2 draws to happen and only book for computer based IELTS towards end of Jan for an IELTS by 2-Feb (you should get TRF in hand in 10 days in Tier-1 cities - assuming 4th draw is on 20th Feb and before birthday). I think it should NOT go this far as your score is pretty good, but as we hope for the best, we need to be prepared for the worst. IMO you still have >50% chance to make it in the second draw and lot higher chance to make it in the third draw of the year, but these are only guesses - no one can say for certain.

Anyway it is your call finally, no one giving friendly suggestions can guarantee anything nor assume responsibility.

Reactions: Jumijumi

barathsk

Jan 9, 2019
hi guys hope some one can shed some light.
I created a profile on 9th jan around 12.30 am and all was good and ive too been waiting for the draw results the whole day, but then today around 1.30 am i received a email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca saying that my application has been updated but when i sign in nothing has changed. I just wonder what was that emai all about. By the way my application is inland cec.

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
I
hi guys hope some one can shed some light.
I created a profile on 9th jan around 12.30 am and all was good and ive too been waiting for the draw results the whole day, but then today around 1.30 am i received a email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca saying that my application has been updated but when i sign in nothing has changed. I just wonder what was that emai all about. By the way my application is inland cec.
The same thing happened to me. Don't know what update happened. But nothing alarming, I guess. Profile says I;m still a candidate.

apr-2019

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone hoping for a draw today ?

Let me share a trivia: In case you are not already aware, pressing F5 on the keyboard refreshes the page ;)

apr-2019

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everybody,

Is there any rule that the draw will happen only on Wednesdays?
There are no rules for when draws should happen. Wednesday is a widely accepted observation. Given that we are on Day22 it is our desire to see one today. What is your CRS ?