+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 108th

Sakshi5

Jan 9, 2019
I have a query regarding Education Assesment..
Read all the forums but still not sure.
My Education details:
Diploma 3 years after 10th
Degree:3 years
ECA report:Seondary school diploma and diploma 2 years and Bachelors 4 years.

Can someone please let me know how many Education points in CRS should I receive with above scenario

xsomeday

Jan 9, 2019
I just got my ITA today

Hope someone can help...

I need to put travel history for past 10 years on my express entry application .

I came to canada to study 2 years ago and I visited Canada couple of times (within 10 years) before i decided to come to study. Now I am wondering do I have to write down my trips to Canada that before I came here ?

Thank you in advance!

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
My Education details:

Can someone please let me know how many Education points in CRS should I receive with above scenario
You can use a free tool on WES website that can tell you the closest assestment that you will get from them. You can use that to calculate your score.

alongroad

Jan 9, 2019
My Education details:

You will receive points for two or more degrees. Good luck!

Reactions: Sakshi5

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
retarded agency submitted my profile 1 day late cuz they thought i didnt give them a document which I gave them. Missed the christmas gift and now draw is 449. my EE point is 448. FML
You will get the invitation in the next draw. Yes, it is disappointing when others screw up.

Dreamer94

Nov 30, 2018
retarded agency submitted my profile 1 day late cuz they thought i didnt give them a document which I gave them. Missed the christmas gift and now draw is 449. my EE point is 448. FML
I faced the same fate. A day late by agency and for Dec draw an now we at 449. But I'm at 446

alongroad

Jan 9, 2019
Hi Seniors,

I have couple of questions with respect to Medical exam.

I am not married, so my medical category would be non-ede, correct? (I have read couple of posts in which it is written that CIC would send instructions. I am not able to find any. Please help).
I have undergone two surgeries before 15 years. Would that by any chance lead to rejection.
Is it recommended to complete the medical exam soon after ITA.

Thanks in advance.

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi @abhishek_89 and other star members i am in much curiosity about making a decision. I have sent my post graduate diploma for eca which i will get by the end of the January Insha Allah..... with which my crs will turn 469 from current 435..... now the thing is i am planning to get married in a month or two..... If i get married before AOR my crs without my spose eca will be 441 and if she gets eca it will be 449 ..... so what you guys suggest get married and apply with spouse or first get Aor and then get married and add spouse later on....... i have heard adding a spouse after AOR might delay process and some other kind of complication may also occur..............

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi @abhishek_89 and other star members i am in much curiosity about making a decision. I have sent my post graduate diploma for eca which i will get by the end of the January Insha Allah..... with which my crs will turn 469 from current 435..... now the thing is i am planning to get married in a month or two..... If i get married before AOR my crs without my spose eca will be 441 and if she gets eca it will be 449 ..... so what you guys suggest get married and apply with spouse or first get Aor and then get married and add spouse later on....... i have heard adding a spouse after AOR might delay process and some other kind of complication may also occur..............
If you get married after AOR, you have to submit PCC, medicals and proof of funds for your spouse. If you get married before AOR and after ITA then your points will be recalculated and your score should not fall below the cut off.

I am not aware if there is any delay or complications in adding spouse after AOR.

Reactions: knight17