VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait, do they automatically get 600 for that? Don't they need to go through PNP application process first?
of course they have to be approved first. So that worry would be more like for summer this year.

And secondly PNP stream has a separate quota. So if there were no PNP, ITAs would have been lower.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I was very much determined that in this coming draw crs score would be less than 445. But after knowing that Manitoba has issued 492 pnp application for this draw ,anything less than 448 looks bleak for this draw .
Those invitee would not immediately get the 600 points. Manitoba has to first check their applications and approve at different times. It will not only take a long time but also applicants would get the approval at different times, therefore, get the ITA in different draws.

3 weeks is a long time so wouldn’t expect anything less than 448 for this Wednesday, sadly and unfortunately. Let’s hope for the best though

saltedwound

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
I don't think you should stress out about that. I am sure CIC encountered already many people that had problem getting that letter, and you can try back up your claim with maybe a copy of the contract you signed when you start at the company, plus pay slips, you should be fine.
I believe the score won't drop back to 438 unless there is a back to back draw. Now that's just my opinion.
Thank you for the advice. Yeah, I am going to add the other work experience as well and see what happens.

apr-2019

Jan 5, 2019
No one knows for sure what the cut - off would be as the applicants are from a world-wide pool and we don't have the latest statistics published for this month. Based on the trend we can only have some guesses without any guarantees ! Anyway a mere 30 hours to go.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF US - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US !!

446 with a variance of 1 on lower side and 2 of the higher side, would be my educated guess, and the score could come down a bit in the coming weeks and months.

But there is an increasing awareness of the CANADIAN PR for several reasons and we are only seeing an upward drift in the cut off. Given that 440 was the least for most part of last year, with some year-end success to a few lucky ones at 439, chances of dropping below 440 looks slim as of now but we never know for sure. Though the number of invitations are slightly increased for the next few years, we need to see how it compares with the increase in the applicant pool. Things will be more clear by March time frame I would assume, but if there is a scope to improve score to 440+ that would be a wise investment in my opinion.

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
hi ev 1 need suggestion
i am waiting for eca after eca my points will be 468. will surely get ita in very next draw (single applicant)
but i am planning to get married in march after marriage my points will be 441 without ielts, eca nd we
so what do you guys suggest apply as single applicant get AOR and then update status after marriage
or get married first and then apply all together with spouse
what i need to know is the processing time in both scenerios which one will be fast

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
hi ev 1 need suggestion
i am waiting for eca after eca my points will be 468. will surely get ita in very next draw (single applicant)
but i am planning to get married in march after marriage my points will be 441 without ielts, eca nd we
so what do you guys suggest apply as single applicant get AOR and then update status after marriage
or get married first and then apply all together with spouse
what i need to know is the processing time in both scenerios which one will be fast
Apply now and get into ITA, declare marriage after. If your points drop (by 65 I think) after ITA you are still ok. Confirm the acceptable range of drop in points in ITA though, there is a link somewhere on the Immigration Website.

saltedwound

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
I am praying that the CRS is 438-439 (all). I got a skill letter from TCS but I am hesitant in asking for a reference letter from my current company. I have a total of 5+ years experience but I worked at TCS for 2 years and 8 months. In my current role, I have worked for 2 years and 8 months as well.

I have some proof for my current employment but the job duties are not comprehensive enough. I thought of adding my current work experience at the encouragement of some in this forum but I want to wait for tomorrow - just to see what happens.

Otherwise, I will add my current work experience and my score would go to 464 and I would probably get an ITA in the next draw. I am someone who likes to have all the certainty before applying. But I guess I need to take a risk.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
I am praying that the CRS is 438-439 (all). I got a skill letter from TCS but I am hesitant in asking for a reference letter from my current company. I have a total of 5+ years experience but I worked at TCS for 2 years and 8 months. In my current role, I have worked for 2 years and 8 months as well.

I have some proof for my current employment but the job duties are not comprehensive enough. I thought of adding my current work experience at the encouragement of some in this forum but I want to wait for tomorrow - just to see what happens.

Otherwise, I will add my current work experience and my score would go to 464 and I would probably get an ITA in the next draw. I am someone who likes to have all the certainty before applying. But I guess I need to take a risk.
438-439 is highly unlikely buddy.

Last edited:

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I am really looking forward to seeing what will happens to tomorrow draw. I am sitting at 446 crs from Dec 21,2018. Any chance for this ? Last year 2018, I saw some 3 weeked gap draws like 446, 456, 451 and 449.

Last edited:

apr-2019

Jan 5, 2019
I am really looking forward to seeing what will happens to tomorrow draw. I am sitting at 446 crs from Dec 21,2018. Any chance for this ?
Good luck, 446 has a good chance.
Either way, you will get ITA soon ! You can start focusing on arranging the post ITA docs needed :)