+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
You should include your HR's denial in the LoE explaining why have you used a notarized letter instead of ..
Simply put a 'Refer to Appendix 1.x on your LoE' and attach the HR's letter appropriately.
All other supporting docs like your promotion/appraisal/depuatation letters, pay stubs go with your notarized reference letter.
Btw you could have used an official mail from your colleague's official mail id saved as pdf instead of notarization. But notarized ones work fine as per many other posts.
what I have done is denial letter is in the reference letter supporting doc since it is with the letterhead and i have mentioned in the LOE page wise what all documents I have provided in that section

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
Guys one doubt, In the reference letter my supervisor has mentioned the last drawn salary. This excludes the variable bonus .. which used to be according to our performance. The bonus is mentioned in the offer letter I have provided..... is this fine ? I.e. bonus not being in the reference letter ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Guys one doubt, In the reference letter my supervisor has mentioned the last drawn salary. This excludes the variable bonus .. which used to be according to our performance. The bonus is mentioned in the offer letter I have provided..... is this fine ? I.e. bonus not being in the reference letter ?
my reference doesnt include the bonus as well

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Not a problem

kumar_85

Apr 29, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
I am not able to login to the portal. Is the CIC website down?
Sometimes I am able to login, but Continue Application is not working and it pops out
Bad gateway
Error 502

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I did my upfront medical exam on last Saturday, the panel physician staff gave me a Emedical sheet with UMI XXXX but I was told that the results should be sent to cic within 10 days.
Should I just upload the E-Medical sheet first ? Please advice

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I did my upfront medical exam on last Saturday, the panel physician staff gave me a Emedical sheet with UMI XXXX but I was told that the results should be sent to cic within 10 days.
Yes. Results will be shared directly with IRCC.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
You have to upload the sheet too ..

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
How many of us folks have already submitted the final application? Any suggestions to watch out for?