+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@Trumped and @Cansha please need your advise as I have uploaded rest of the docs

Thanks
Difficult to say. It may or May not be. If you have already submitted it don’t fret over it. Order notes around 110 day mark and see if analyst noticed that. In the meantime May be try to get a new letter with date of issue mentioned.

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Difficult to say. It may or May not be. If you have already submitted it don’t fret over it. Order notes around 110 day mark and see if analyst noticed that. In the meantime May be try to get a new letter with date of issue mentioned.
Thank you so much for reply..
I have the email in which my letter was attached..
Should I write a LOE and attach the email??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That’s tricky. That May trigger analyst to look for it in the first place even if lets say he wouldn’t otherwise. Your call! There is no right or wrong i guess. Do what you feel like and follow your gut.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just checked my GCMS notes and they do mention letter issue date for work reference letter so I guess that is something they do check. So you’ll probably need to write LOE. Also I think try to get a revised letter which has date mentioned on the letter itself.

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I just checked my GCMS notes and they do mention letter issue date for work reference letter so I guess that is something they do check. So you’ll probably need to write LOE. Also I think try to get a revised letter which has date mentioned on the letter itself.

Well getting the letter again would not be possible..so should I attach email with LOE??

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
cansha in the notarzed reference letter I have the date mentioned in the estamp page and the attested stamp in the last page.. is that enough ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks..
Can you please shed some light as to why is issue date so important??
Thanks again
My guess is they want to make sure the letter was issued later than date for which you are claiming experience. So if you are claiming experience for say a job uptill 2018 and the letter was issued in 2017 then it is not possible. So, they want to make sure the period of employment is covered by the letter.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Well getting the letter again would not be possible..so should I attach email with LOE??
If you have no other choice, make use of the email copy saved as pdf. Mention in the LoE: Explanation for missing date on Reference Letter...
Attach the email and its attachment as a reference in the LoE. You should be fine. Don't worry.
But again if not submitted, try to get a new one.

Reactions: Aksobti

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
My guess is they want to make sure the letter was issued later than date for which you are claiming experience. So if you are claiming experience for say a job uptill 2018 and the letter was issued in 2017 then it is not possible. So, they want to make sure the period of employment is covered by the letter.
I agree. If the period of employment is covered. You should be fine. But make use of the LoE. It is an opportunity come clean on any abnormalities with the evidences you are uploading.

Reactions: Aksobti

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
If you have no other choice, make use of the email copy saved as pdf. Mention in the LoE: Explanation for missing date on Reference Letter...
Attach the email and its attachment as a reference in the LoE. You should be fine. Don't worry.
But again if not submitted, try to get a new one.
Yes
That’s what I wish to do.. thank you so much

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Thank you so much for the guidance