+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

In my reference letter, date of issue is not mentioned. Will it be a problem??

Please confirm

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
HR 's denial letter can go in your LoE
What you are providing in lieu of the reference letter on letterhead should be clubbed together and uploaded.
my company denied giving any letter on the letter head. hence i asked a colleague to give me a reference letetr on a plain paper and I have got it notarized.

Now anyone help me understand. for the work exp checklist section I am planning to upload the notarized letter and all the supporting documents by merging them .... similarly for POF will merge the bank letter and account statement and upload in pof.

and in the client information will explain about these docs. is this what is expected.... ? @cansha

from the above mentioned thing by @Trumped2018 , it looks liek supporting docs are MERGED WITH LOE !!!!

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I am
Hello everyone,

In my reference letter, date of issue is not mentioned. Will it be a problem??

Please confirm
I am planning to upload an LOE that the date is missing and attaching email as date proof as to when the letter was sent..

Will this work ??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
my company denied giving any letter on the letter head. hence i asked a colleague to give me a reference letetr on a plain paper and I have got it notarized.

Now anyone help me understand. for the work exp checklist section I am planning to upload the notarized letter and all the supporting documents by merging them .... similarly for POF will merge the bank letter and account statement and upload in pof.

and in the client information will explain about these docs. is this what is expected.... ? @cansha

from the above mentioned thing by @Trumped2018 , it looks liek supporting docs are MERGED WITH LOE !!!!
Don’t know about expected but I will put supporting documents in their respective section. LOE is a brief explanation of anything specific to your documents.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Don’t know about expected but I will put supporting documents in their respective section. LOE is a brief explanation of anything specific to your documents.
ok.... Thanks ! that means all the reference letter docs together and bank statements etc together .. and explain it in LOE right ?

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018

You should include your HR's denial in the LoE explaining why have you used a notarized letter instead of ..
Simply put a 'Refer to Appendix 1.x on your LoE' and attach the HR's letter appropriately.
All other supporting docs like your promotion/appraisal/depuatation letters, pay stubs go with your notarized reference letter.
Btw you could have used an official mail from your colleague's official mail id saved as pdf instead of notarization. But notarized ones work fine as per many other posts.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
ok.... Thanks ! that means all the reference letter docs together and bank statements etc together .. and explain it in LOE right ?
Once you fill your application you will see the entire list of documents required. PoF, Ref Letters, medicals receipt, passports copy, marriage certificate, etc. are separate items

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello everyone
I have some doubt reg my marriage certificate:

I received it just now and it it my name and address is mentioned post marriage one.
Is it right??
As I think my name and address should have been the one during my marriage
Usually marriage certificates would include both post and pre marriage names. If the certificate has a recent issue date, i.e. after your name change, then a changed name on it is absolutely fine.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
any order to follow, in case of reference letter, I am putting the denial letter frst, then the notarized referece letter, then the mail from HR saying they do not provide the reference letter followed by the payslips, offer letter etc,
Reference Letter or what you have in lieu of that should be at the top. Rest (supporting docs) can be your logical choice. All in one pdf for each line item.