+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 107th Draw

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I savings account in sbi and got bank statement, bank statement is most common thing and it is false claim that saving bank cannot have bank statement.
Yes I understand .. I went to the bank for the bank certificate .. and they denied that they won’t issue a statement for savings . Bank is PNB.. anyway I can take it from netbanking I believe.. do you have an idea for the above question?

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
ok...

also.. i did my medical test from here i.e. India and my husband did it from teh USA. he got an updated document today which shows all the test as completed. whereas the one i have (e-medical form) as all the test in the status "requested" and required.
anyone else here who got it from MAX, delhi ? will they update us again with a new form which we have to upload ?
Same here .. I got it done from max
Just upload the doc u got from them

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I have some doubt reg my marriage certificate:

I received it just now and it it my name and address is mentioned post marriage one.
Is it right??
As I think my name and address should have been the one during my marriage

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Same here .. I got it done from max
Just upload the doc u got from them
just checking.. do you have the information sheet only ? or have they also stamped something like "X RAY done" "blood test done" etc.

I think i had received a page like that.. but right now I can only find my information sheet

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
just checking.. do you have the information sheet only ? or have they also stamped something like "X RAY done" "blood test done" etc.

I think i had received a page like that.. but right now I can only find my information sheet
The stamped sheet is with them
I just have the sheet which has my photo

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Just wanna ask..

Was ur marriage certificate made from delhi??if yes...is ur name and address mentioned on it is post marriage one??
Please confirm
Thanks
No mine was from kerala and my name and address is mentioned,

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Guys .. for proof of fund what all are you uploading ?

Bank cert
Gift deed
Account statement

Anything else ?

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
any order to follow, in case of reference letter, I am putting the denial letter frst, then the notarized referece letter, then the mail from HR saying they do not provide the reference letter followed by the payslips, offer letter etc,
HR 's denial letter can go in your LoE
What you are providing in lieu of the reference letter on letterhead should be clubbed together and uploaded.