Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
1) Regarding personal history of spouse (foreign work exp.), even though it didn't add any CRS points, I will be mentioning 6 years of work experience, my spouse has. In this duration, there were 4 promotions. So, do I need to submit, service certificate, promotion letters, pay slips, etc., for this. Because, otherwise, how does CIC validate personal history?

2) Regarding personal history, since it is of MM/YYYY format, I have traveled as below.
01/05/2016 to 05/06/2016 - To country A
06/06/2016 to 20/06/2016 - Home country
21/06/2016 to 5/07/2016 - To country A
Should I mention as below?
05/2016 to 06/2016 - Onsite for work
06/2016 to 06/2016 - Work in home country (Does these 15 days have to be mentioned?)
06/2016 to 07/2016 - Onsite for work

3) Regarding address history, how it should be for above case?

4) My father has changed his name from Shankarnath to Shankar, 20 years back. The old name was used in my birth certificate and my passport as a child. But in all other documents, it is Shankar only. I believe, I dont need to submit Birth Certificate or my Child Passport. In such case, do I need to answer YES for question "Have you used any other name?" question OR just NO and no need to worry.

Your inputs are very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Does CIC ask for the old expired passport at any point of time during the PR or Citizenship process? Most of the stamps of my international travels are on expired passport.I am planning to put all my travels of past 10 years except one.While travelling from USA to India,I had a transit flight through Turkey, where I stayed for a night at a friends place. The next day I caught a flight back to India.My old passport has the Turkey stamp on it. I have heard that countries like Turkey come under "High risk" countries that would put ones application in Security screening for the longest time.How true is this?So I am planning to skip this.What do you guys suggest? I know the right thing would be to put it on the travel history, but I am just worried that this transit halt of 1 day would delay my PR processing. Anyone who has been in similar situation? Has anyone who has been to Turkey for tourism shed some light on how much processing time it took to get the PR?
TIA

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Does CIC ask for the old expired passport at any point of time during the PR or Citizenship process? Most of the stamps of my international travels are on expired passport.I am planning to put all my travels of past 10 years except one.While travelling from USA to India,I had a transit flight through Turkey, where I stayed for a night at a friends place. The next day I caught a flight back to India.My old passport has the Turkey stamp on it. I have heard that countries like Turkey come under "High risk" countries that would put ones application in Security screening for the longest time.How true is this?So I am planning to skip this.What do you guys suggest? I know the right thing would be to put it on the travel history, but I am just worried that this transit halt of 1 day would delay my PR processing. Anyone who has been in similar situation? Has anyone who has been to Turkey for tourism shed some light on how much processing time it took to get the PR?
TIA
That is quite funny, Turkey is famous tourist destination, i have visited 3 times in last one year . Don't act smart and create trouble for you later on.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi

For proof of fund, my bank is not ready to provide each months average balance. Instead it will issue a letter with 2 quarterly average balance and 1 this months average balance.

I have also made them sign and stamp on my passbook photocopy showing last 6 months statement.

Anything else needed ?

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi

For proof of fund, my bank is not ready to provide each months average balance. Instead it will issue a letter with 2 quarterly average balance and 1 this months average balance.

I have also made them sign and stamp on my passbook photocopy showing last 6 months statement.

Anything else needed ?
Just get balance certificate with current balance mentioned and date on which account was opened.
Also attach 6 Months bank statement print out given by bank not passbook copy.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Just get balance certificate with current balance mentioned and date on which account was opened.
Also attach 6 Months bank statement print out given by bank not passbook copy.
For savings account , my bank does not issue bank statement

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Yes. I submitted my online statements. You can get those stamped by bank if it gives you more peace of mind.
I am trying to generate it actually .. the bank official said for savings account I won’t be able to .. hence they signed and stamped on my passbook copy

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am trying to generate it actually .. the bank official said for savings account I won’t be able to .. hence they signed and stamped on my passbook copy
That’s BS. You can get online statement for savings accounts. What bank is this? Is it a smaller bank?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Talk to a more senior person then. May be you caught the guy on his bad day. The least a bank can do is provide you statements.
ok...

also.. i did my medical test from here i.e. India and my husband did it from teh USA. he got an updated document today which shows all the test as completed. whereas the one i have (e-medical form) as all the test in the status "requested" and required.
anyone else here who got it from MAX, delhi ? will they update us again with a new form which we have to upload ?